Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
Thanks Roger! I wish I could have been able to meet Sorrell but unfortunately he left us too soon.
-
Daisy's Jeep Pictures?
Thanks Hoss! I'll probably make the floors the same dark tan color. I can see that the rear inner wheel wells have dark tan carpeting like the picture of the Jeep I posted above. It's most likely use the same dark tan carpeting on the floor as well.
-
Daisy's Jeep Pictures?
Hoss, In your fan art pictures of Daisy's jeep, the floors are black. Did you have any references or information about the floors or did you do that from pictures of other Jeeps? I'm collecting information to build a 1/24 scale model of Daisy's Jeep.
-
Daisy's Jeep Pictures?
Thanks Roth and Hoss! These are good pictures and that screengrab shows the interior well. I wasn't sure if Daisy's Jeep had the center console between the seats but I can see, at least in this early shot, that it does. Roth, this attached picture of a 1977 Jeep CJ7 shows the same low back seats and "69 Charger" type pattern. These seats and pattern were stock in Jeeps before they started making them with the high back seats.
-
The last 24 hours
It's amazing how fast time goes by.
-
Daisy's Jeep Pictures?
Hi, Does anyone have any pictures or screen shots of Daisy's Jeep? Preferably pictures of the interior?
-
The last 24 hours
Happy New Year everyone!
-
Post Christmas Blues
Taking the tree down and all the decorations always makes the house feel empty. We leave the decorations up till mid January but it still feels empty after they are put away. We put the tree up on November 17th every year. It's a tradition and it's nice having a decorated Christmas tree up for Thanksgiving.
-
Coy And Vance
I don't remember seeing this in an episode. It could have been a scene that was cut from an episode.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
-
A Birthday Saal-ute to Meadowmufn!
Happy Birthday Meadow Mufn! The banner looks great Hoss.
-
A-Z Game
Boss Hogg's Cadillac's STEER Horns.
-
i realy like watching the dukes of hazzard
They are definitely missed but as Roger Duke said "they will be in our hearts forever".
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
I'd like to see how this one is turning out.
-
RIP Burt Reynolds
My wife and I watched Smokey and the Bandit on Saturday and watched The Cannonball Run yesterday. These are 2 of my favorite movies. Burt Reynolds made the best movies. He'll be missed.
-
Happy Birthday Tom
Happy belated Birthday Tom!
-
Calling ALL Cooters and Duke cousins!
It could be something simple. I'm surprised the mechanic had it so long and couldn't figure it out.
-
That Nashville Duke Sound
That's so cool! If there's anything you get permission to share we'd love to hear them.
-
Word Association
Ahh what the heck, Arnaz
-
Happy Independence Day, ya'll
Happy 4th of July everyone!
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Irish soda bread
-
General Lee builder's guide?
Wakko, welcome to HazzardNet!
-
What are you listening to???
Right now Drive by The Cars.