Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
Word Association
Porsche 928 (car in Risky Business)
-
Word Association
Kenny Roger's The Gambler
-
Word Association
balladeer
-
On this day in 1983, Bo and Luke return to The Dukes of Hazzard after missing 19 episodes. #classictvseries #classictv #dukesofhazzard
It was only 18 episodes John and Tom missed and it aired on Friday February 25th 1983 in the US. I remember watching it.
-
Word Association
Elmer Fudd
-
Catherine Bach(Daisy Mae Duke)cherry red bikini
I love it! lol
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Chicken Hawk
-
Catherine Bach(Daisy Mae Duke)cherry red bikini
No complaints here. lol Most likely the top just moved on her and makes it look like she's falling out.
-
Word Association
Tyson Chicken
-
Word Association
Santa Claus
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
Walter(the Chevy cat)
-
The last 24 hours
My wife and I have 3 cats and 2 of them like to chew on plants. We have to keep the 2 plants we have in one of the bathrooms so they don't get eaten. Do you have a recent picture of Prissy?
-
Word Association
Smurfette
-
The last 24 hours
I know this post is from 3 years ago. How did it work out with the cat? Do you still have her? She's beautiful.
-
The last 24 hours
I hope you guys are feeling better.
-
The last 24 hours
Cousin Roger, What kind dirt bike did you order?
-
Word Association
Paper training
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
Happy Birthday to the one and only Boss Hogg(Sorrell Booke)!
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
You Dukes have to pay double! lol Thanks Roger!
-
Merry Christmas 2021
Happy New Year everyone!
-
Merry Christmas 2021
I never thought of that! I haven't been here in a while but I'll make more of an effort.