Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Spot the prop!
I'll take another guess if you don't mind? The Boars Nest. I just don't expect them to have one in the County Courthouse/Sheriff's station for some reason.
- Word Association
-
Spot the prop!
Boss Hogg's house?
-
Spot the prop!
Enos his room?
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Behind the scenes at Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane. Believe me now? I guess he did some work as a stunt double for Jimmy. Bad Rosco!
-
Spot the prop!
Wasn't it somewhere in the living room of the Dukes Farm? Somewhere on one of those high planks or on the same cabinet they had the tv?
-
Tom Wopat is coming to my state!!!!!
Your a very lucky man to be able to meet so many of the Dukes' cast. Have fun! I've never met a cast member or even seen a General Lee.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thank you for those newspaper cuts. I wonder if any measurements were taken after, like putting a rollcage around the cameraman. I didn't understand everything from the first one due to the chosen word.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Diecast Models
I read a few days ago on Dukescollector that there are some more cars released, but for some reason I cannot find that post again. I'm not sure if this classifies as diecast but it is a scale model. In my country we don't use the term diecast. My dad loves to make scale model kits of planes. At one time I asked if he could make a charger, He said if you pay for it I will. So he made one. Here it is. It's a Revell Muscle I believe. It looks good with the other charger models. If you look closely you can see the white Hot Wheels Charger has a black grill painted. I'm thinking of painting the others too but I'm not sure yet.
-
Word Association
Fish, mmmh.... I don;t eat much fish nor know about them. Ill just go for water.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thats sad but common for stuntmen if I hear about others. A camera car from 'Casper Camera Cars?' at Golden Oaks Ranch. I don't recognize anyone in the picture. At one time I read a story about a camera car from the Dukes flipping over and killing a cameraman who was standing on the back. Does anyone know more about this story and if this is that car? Coy with some pretty ladies. The one on the right rings a bell but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Was this her most used outfit? Roscoe in front of what seems to be his own caravan?
-
Word Association
Police car You should know why I wrote it.
-
Super Bowl pick
Thats the song California Gurls. Basically she talks about daisy Dukes as the shorts. Shorts just wouldn't sound right in the song, and everyone knows Daisy Dukes! "California gurls, we're unforgettable. Shorts, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle. Oh oh oh oh." It just doesn't sound right that way.
-
Word Association
Ducks We never have real snowdrifts here, I had never even heard of the Dutch word. I guess it is because I live in the biggest forest of my Country.
-
Word Association
I don't understand what snow has to do with drift. Can someone explain me what a drift is in weather? Angels (My mother always told me the angels were peeing when it rained, I believed it until I saw a segment about rain on The Magic School Bus.)
-
Word Association
Drift, like drifting a car.
-
How many organised races in DoH
I don't remember the race from Boss Behind Bars but the list seems complete at first sight. Although Bo might be auditioning for the Stunt show in Carnival of Thrills, he doesn't enter the race to audition. It was advertised as a race for Prize money. And Hoss, congratulations on you 4000th post.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Visit to Hazzard (Covington) January 2015
So you ate a Hazzards pharmacy? The food must be great there. You haven't been to the Visitor Centre of Covington? There are some Dukes of Hazzard picture there like this one.
-
Word Association
Yup, Elton Loggins. I'll go for DJ then.
-
Word Association
WHOGG (The radio station in Hazzard that broadcasts)
- Word Association
- Word Association
- Word Association