Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex-Dukes

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex-Dukes

  1. Monster01, I liked to see your HO Scale Model of Hazzard Square! This is spectacular! Thank you.
  2. Very good, Hoss. The Farrah Fawcett it was good actress.
  3. The actor John Schneider (Bo Duke) who used the bow and arrow is called Martin Warthog.
  4. You could take pictures where the locations was filmed in the series television The Dukes of Hazzard in 1979-1985 about the cities, the houses and many others. It would be very spectacular!
  5. Thanks, roy1elvis. I am also happy with you!
  6. I think John Schneider and Tom Wopat are fantastic, because they are actors and the singers also and the official website Tom Wopat are very good.
  7. Welcome to HazzardNet, roy1elvis!
  8. I liked very much of a new cast with the new of the series television The Dukes of Hazzard and the character Daisy Duke would be much better the choice is April Scott!
  9. Hoss, You are genius!
  10. Hi K-Duke15, Welcome to HazzardNet!
  11. Monster01, I liked your drawing of the car General Lee. I have to learn the drawing, because I do not know how to do it... Your drawing is very good.
  12. Ok, Sissy. You like the actor John Schneider (Bo Duke).
  13. HossC, This is fantastic! I liked very much to see and just wanted to say that you are the best! Good work and thank you.
  14. My big favorite is The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys).
  15. Hi Sissy, Sorry, I did not know that you are new here... Welcome to Hazzartd Net!
  16. For me I like to see was April Scott and the car General Lee.
  17. Hi Monster01, Your truck is very cool!
  18. Hi Mark, I really like your project Hazzard The Garage and is spectacular! Congratulations.
  19. I have my original DVD The Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning and I liked very of see and i think director Robert Berlinger did well the choice April Scott for be Daisy Duke, because she is very beautiful and Catherine Bach also! I liked to see more movie actress April Scott... Do not you think that April Scott should do more movie The Dukes of Hazzard?
  20. The site Cooter's Place - The Dukes of Hazzard are very good! Because I saw the car General Lee, the events, the Museum and much more... I really like to see, because they are very good. Ben Jones, you are the best. Thank you.
  21. Hi HossC and Carlos, I just wanted to say that I speak English, but only a little, because I'm learning to speak English, it is true. Thank you all.
  22. Thank you, Mary. You are the best.
  23. Oi a todos! Eu sou Alexandre, eu sou novo aqui no Fórum Hazzard Net. Eu sou um fã de The Dukes of Hazzard Gosto do muito bonito atrizes Catherine Bach e abril de Scott e os atores John Schneider e Tom Wopat, porque eles são fantásticos! Obrigado.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.