Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Dukes back on CMT
They are still abbreviated from the originals though.....They don't skip as much stuff or as bad as they used to, but they still do!
-
Word Association
Lassie! ( A famous T.V. dog...a collie! )
-
Commercials
That was good! Ha! Ha!!
-
Word Association
Scooby Doo! ( It seems they were always on Summer vacation!)
-
Word Association
Daisy Dukes !! Hot looking jeans!
-
Word Association
I bet I know why...lol!! Hot! ( surely everybody here knows she's a babe! )
-
Sorrell Pics From Before Dukes
Me either Roth! NOBODY could do Boss Hogg better or even AS GOOD as Sorrell Booke!!
-
Switching Forum Software
Well, I'm down for whatever, but I like it the way it is! Besides, I only have a reg. Cell phone and I'm not mobile anyway!
-
Sorrell Pics From Before Dukes
I don't remember that one! That must have been great! I miss him a lot too....
-
Word Association
Swimming pool
-
2015 NASCAR Race Review and Results
Hey, you guys would've gotten a big kick out of this! This guy , some Yankee or something, from California, who was from who knows where, who now lives in Nashville and is on a talk show locally, commented on one of the races, when someone mentioned Kevin Harvick. He said he had no idea who Kevin Harvick was and then he later said he wished he' never said anything, because so many people called him and got down on him for not knowing who Harvick was!! LOL!!! I thought it was funny!! ( I bet he knows now!! )
-
Commercials
I thought they were ok but were a real let down. After all the fancy packaging, I expected something better!
-
Word Association
Servant
-
Word Association
Rent, is when you pay every month, to live somewhere but you don't own it, EVER! Mortgage, is when you pay every month and then after years of paying your mortgage every month, you're paid up and don't pay anymore! You OWN it!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Good pictures! Thanks Bud!!
-
Word Association
Mortgage ( A Mortgage is written on paper!)....the Dukes alway tried to get their mortgage paid on time!) * I was going to say paper mache, paper in my tree.....but I'm not sure what it was, that boss said, in the Christmas episode where those guys robbed him and he was trying to convince them that his stuff wasn't worth anything! He said, " It doesn't mean nothing, it's just...paper mache....paper in my tree???".....sounds crazy, but listen to it and it sounds like that's what he's saying! Listen to it and tell me what you think it sounds like.....
-
We lost James Best last night
I feel the same way PJ! I think now that Jimmy Best is gone...it's over! They had a reunion movie when Sorrell died, another when Denver died, but I don't see another one coming now!!
-
Word Association
Money...Boss Hogg's favorite subject!
-
We lost James Best last night
Right on Roger! I feel the same way about those commercials...I like seeing Bo n luke, but they would NEVER trade the General for another car! Remember this line?......" It wouldn't seem right not having a General in the family".......when Luke was hypnotized into believing the General was a piece of junk?
-
Happy Birthday Coy
Happy Birthday Coy!!
- Word Association
-
We lost James Best last night
AMEN!!! This is a BIG +1!!! ( They made one reunion movie after Boss died....made another one after Uncle Jesse died.......nah....surely not!)
-
Dukes back on CMT
Right now...they're showing 2 back to back starting at 9 a.m. central time
-
Howdy from out in Dukes land
Hello Chip...good to see you!!
-
2015 NASCAR Race Review and Results
16th....STILL.....better than she's been doing!