Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Meadow Muffin
  2. If you doubt it, take it to The Swamp.
  3. I think he must've had something in the trunk to weigh it down...look how it didn't nose dive that much....This was a great vid Tania! Thanks!
  4. Happy Birthday john!
  5. It's hard to believe Roso's gone!
  6. Great find! Thanks for posting it!
  7. Cow Chip
  8. Congratulations Hoss!! We ought to celebrate sometime at my car lot! I'll bring you a little shine and we'll celebrate your month and mine, last month. We'll BOTH take a sip....( you never waste a sip! )
  9. Happy Belated birthday to Lu Lu...you were one of my favorites!!
  10. Well she must have! Thank you MM! You're the best girl in Hazzard!!
  11. This is to say thank you to whoever put the Fan of the month banner under my name! Thanks! ( I'll make sure you get a really good deal on your next car purchase!)
  12. Chocolate Chip
  13. taste
  14. out door plumbing
  15. Hey guys...today is the last day I'm fan of the month...how do I put it under my name like you guys do?
  16. John Schneider.....porn star! LOL!!
  17. I don't know. I never have seen the show.
  18. I wonder what John thinks about it?
  19. outhouse

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.