Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Good news and bad news
From the sound of it, even if he turns out to be just HALF as good as he sounds....you'll just WALK through all this !! You'll wake up one morning and think you dreamed it! And YES!!...I have some of my finest shine, saved for you and all of us in Hazzard, to celebrate when you're home! ( Unless you want to break into it a little early....you never waste a sip....!! )
-
Good news and bad news
Hey Meadow....I was just thinking....you know on these reviews that people give....well, all it takes is for just one little knit picker to get her panties in a wad and there you go! His clean record is over! This doctor really must be something, not to even get ONE slightly negative feedback!
-
Good news and bad news
Meadow, I hope you are feeling better and you are in my thoughts and prayers...God Bless! keep us up on it as best you can and never forget...NEVER!....that you have people here in Hazzard ( literally all over the world) thinking of you and praying for you and wishing you well! We look forward to your quick recovery and quick return back here with us....the people who love you so much!
-
Wotan new user
Hey, I like Buttermilk! ( haven't had it in a long time), My grandmother used to give it to me when I was little and I remember in 2nd grade the teacher asked who liked buttermilk and I was the only one to raise my hand! I guess you just got to be raised with it!
-
The last 24 hours
Come on down to God's country and we'll ride around in the General Lee and pick up pretty girls !!
-
Wotan new user
oh, sorry...by the way....welcome to Hazzard friend! We have a good time here and I think you will too!
-
Wotan new user
The history of The Confederacy, plainly shows that the war was about States rights vs. the federal....the same ol' same ol', us vs. them, Big Brother vs. the people. The Yankees were in the wrong. We wanted to separate ourselves from the USA, which is just the opposite of a Civil war, where you attempt to overthrow the established government. IT HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY! It was about states rights vs. the federal government. It's nothing new. The same fight was at the Constitutional Convention where Federalists argued with statesmen. When you're in the wrong, however, you make up BS...like slavery was why we did it etc. It makes you look better. Notice that people say, that when the show started, the Confederate flag didn't mean then what it does now. Can you change history? NO! It didn't have anything to do with slavery THEN or NOW!
-
Wotan new user
Yes, we really appreciate all our fellow Hazzardites...but especially those of you from across the pond!
-
The last 24 hours
Wow! Must be nice! We've been mowing our grass here in middle Tn. for a long time now! ( Heat, humidity etc......you know.....!)
-
The last 24 hours
We always called it a " Noogie" . " Keep on and I'm gonna give you a Noogie! "
-
Word Association
Weekend! I'm all for it!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
come on down Bud!
-
The last 24 hours
Hey Spike, I always carry and the only time I'm ever not armed is when I'm in the shower. It's the way it has to be nowadays... ….hope it works out for you!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I saw a full sized grey Chevy truck go by me the other day and didn't think anything....until he blew his horn at me....General Lee!!
-
The last 24 hours
AND....don't forget who you get your cars from ( and maybe a little taste every now and then! )
-
Forum Update Planned
Thank you MM! You really are helpful and very special! I hope you can feel our love and appreciation through the computer! I got a Mason jar of the good stuff....one of Jesse's finest!....saved for you in the back of the car lot! ( I also hope you're feeling better too! )
-
Word Association
container
-
NASCAR news
I'm not sure of his house number but if you ever GPS Deerfield...it's the biggest widest ranch style house on the entire road! His address is ______ Deerfield Dr. Franklin Tn. 37064.....I don't know the house number but I can drive you right to it!
-
NASCAR news
No, but he was good friends with my boss when I worked in town and I fig. sooner or later we might meet! He lives on Deerfield Dr. if you are ever there and want to GPS it!
-
NASCAR news
Well Garrett, if you're ever going to be anywhere close to Franklin Tn. ( my hometown and where he lives) , I'll take you by his house!
-
New Moderator!
Hey I'm still celebrating the Fan of the month award I got! LOL!! I can't imagine how Hoss is feeling! Good luck my friend!!
-
Sorry If I'm repeating Myself
My wife told me it was Happy Birthday General Lee.....I'll have to check!
-
Word Association
????? Ferrari
- Word Association
-
Cooter's Tow Truck
Definitely! That will be very nice! I love seeing the cars of Hazzard in real time!