Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. The virus is not fake, people have died, etc. The pandemic, however, is B.S. All this entire thing is, is a different strain of the Influenza ( Flu) virus. The flu kills people every year! The flu makes people very sick every year! You don't hear about it, because it's " Normal". What's NOT normal, is this new strain, that there's no vaccine for....give it a few more minutes....It's all a case of politics, going rogue and turning something simple into something complex, for political reasons. Like I've said before, it's all about control!
  2. Smith ( Smith & Jones...outlaws!..lol)
  3. Well, may be...but they still should've stayed with the original formula and stayed in Hazzard!
  4. You never hear about the " Mask Laws" nowadays....do you? ( only when it's convenient!)
  5. They should've made them more like the real episodes and had most of them in Hazzard!
  6. Hey, are any of the cartoons about the Dukes, on the farm or are they always " Globe trotting?"
  7. Grandpa...he always liked his shine!
  8. EVERYTHING....whether you want to admit it or not, goes back to race!
  9. Biscuits
  10. Monster Mash ( remember that song?)
  11. laboratory
  12. Where do you get them? Where did you guys see/get them?
  13. telephone
  14. That's all good!! Especially with all the real voices!
  15. yea! LOL! Although if you know anything about Hooterville, it's funny on TV but not in real life! I tell the Yankees around here, don't judge the South by this place. This is NOT typical!
  16. I've thought the exact same thing! I remember when they came on and thought, " NAH...!! " Now, with all the talk here, I might have to see about getting all 20 episodes! ( I haven't even seen even one!) Where do you buy them?
  17. I have both reunion movies and never watch them. They just don't have the same punch as the original show, besides, they should've had Hughie Hogg as the new Boss!
  18. Well, we just got our first snow here in Hooterville......I was shocked! I didn't even know it was coming! We don't usually get snow this early! ( What about Global Warming??). Anyway...I need to get back to the car lot....I got some shi....some medicinal elixir, that I need to ....to examine! ( You never waste a sip!)
  19. I can see that now...oh honey! Why do you bother me?? I've never done anything to you! LAA LAA LAAH! Excercise Honey! ( all the while floating around the room arms flailing!...lol!) couch potato! ( my fav. past time!)...( Also conducive to binge watching of DOH!)
  20. Welcome to Hazzard! We really appreciate you stopping in! If you have any questions, any of us will be glad to help!
  21. Richard Simmons! ( LOL!)
  22. Clint Eastwood
  23. Full House

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.