Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Linus ( He was the only one I think who believed in him!)
-
Word Association
pumpkin pie!
-
Word Association
Mystery Machine
-
Something I Always Wondered......( what about you?)
I'm back on the first season and the first episode is " One Armed Bandits" and it turns out that Luke loaned his car to Cooter and he never gets it back! OK..... 1. What kind of car was it? 2. Why did Cooter need it? 3. Why didn't Luke ever get it back? Nobody seems to have thought about this!
-
Word Association
Shaggy
- R. I. P. William Smith (Jason Steele)
- R. I. P. William Smith (Jason Steele)
-
Word Association
ZZ Top....She's got legs....she knows how to use now....she never begs......she know s how to choose now.......
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Jerry Reed
-
The last 24 hours
In a business like that....that will come back to haunt him one day....just like it will the guy I'm talking about! ( In my head comes an old country song...." Don't come cryin' to me when it's over...."" )
-
The last 24 hours
my mechanic started copping an attitude and overcharging me to get me to leave obviously....don't know what his problem is but I've got another mechanic and he's history! If he ever needs business, he doesn't need to look to me!
-
Word Association
George Jones
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Fozzie
-
Word Association
Fuzz ( a 1970's expression for cops)* * COP= Constipated On Pastries!
-
Word Association
copper
-
Friday Night In Hazzard
ain't that the truth! I wish he was still here. I would've liked to have met him!
-
Friday Night In Hazzard
Yes! My European, Hazzardite friend comes through like always!!
-
Friday Night In Hazzard
Well guys....looks like it's Friday night.....and I DO have to work tomorrow but it won't be THAT bad, I hope. But tonight, it's Friday night and just like in '79-'85....it's Friday....the official DOH Day of the week. In here, every day is sunny, ( ever notice how it hardly ever rained in Hazzard but they were able to farm? LOL!) and is a Friday or Friday night......and everybody knows everybody else and even " Enemies" ( notice the quotes) don't really HATE on each other! This and many other reasons, ( there are problems but they all get solved and there's a happy ending!), are why I love Hazzard and will live here until I am buried in Boss's cemetary ( Hoss.....what was the name? ...can't remember..... Hogg's Heavenly Acres?? ......it's on the opposite side of the county from my car lot and I never get over there! I live in the building I work at. It saves me from drinking and driving. I save that for The Moonshine 400, which is coming up later this summer! You guys be getting ready for it or if you want to qualify, to race yourself, you better let me know!
-
Daisy's '71 Plymouth Satellite -- FINISHED!
That is PERFECT! You can't GET any better than that! Way to go! ( I'll save you a jug of my finest, if you'll come on by the car lot!)
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
Hey, you know, I think you're on to something there. Offendaphobic- someone who is offeneded at people being offended or someone who is scared of being offended at people being offended!
-
Word Association
Electric