Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Duke vs. Duke
-
Word Association
football
-
Word Association
tucked fingers
-
Word Association
Honorable Yep yep your uncle Jesse is an honorable man........here's one of those times when I don't have to explain anything! One of the things I like about this site!
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
Admiral Hornblower!
-
Word Association
Captain Cold
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
WTH???* Batman * What The Hazzard?....or...What The Hogg???
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Now I remember! It was one of my fav. " Two Too Many Roscos". He was kidnapped by the crooks who were going to rob an armored car using a Rosco look-a-like and while he was tied to a chair in their hideout, .....he told them it rattled his slats! " You don't BORROW a human BEING...... YOU BORROW A CUP OF SUGAR MAYBE.....NNG NNG!"
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Which episode?
I havent watched it in a while, no.
-
Word Association
REO Speedwagon. ( They have the audio clip on their song " Tough Guys" on the 1982 Hi Infidelity album! Check it out! It's at the very first and you may have to turn it up. REO Speedwagon - Tough Guys - YouTube
-
The last 24 hours
If I was an actor and she kissed me on camera ( esp. more than once!) I'd do the whole show FREE!!
-
The last 24 hours
AMEN! Cousin!!
-
I think It's Nice
I think it's nice, that here in Hazzard, you can say stuff and nobody thinks you're weird or you don't have to explain what you mean or what you're talking about, because everybody in Hazzard knows all the episodes! It's great! We have our own little world here ( called Hazzard) which is about as close to perfect as any can be! We're all close and it's really like " Home"
-
The last 24 hours
Kissing Cliff????
-
The last 24 hours
Kind of like Daisy's car progressed over the cliff.....( you guys remember the name of it....Hoss?....??)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
The last 24 hours
Exactly! Progress is just a buzz word to sell what they're trying to do to the country and the world! It should be spelled with quotes, " Progress". Is it REAL progress?? If so, is that the kind you want to make? You can progress over the side of a cliff!! ( But do you want to??)
- Theory about Season 6 Sheriff Floyd of Hatchapee County in episode Twin Trouble