Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
The last 24 hours
I was watching the one where Hughie tries to buy the farm for $500 and it goes down from there and he had his car planted at the Duke farm for Rosco to find. Cooter says ( when he hid the car, so Rosco wouldn't find it) that he got there about 4 1/2 minutes before they did! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he could've unburied that car AND re-stacked the hay and backed it into that van in 4 1/2 minutes....NO WAY!!
-
The last 24 hours
I'm glad too with all the crazy stuff going on, with the mob looting at stores and crazy driver All the more reason to live in Hazzard when and as long as you can! I try to stay in Hazzard 24/7 or as best I can! The perfect show about the most perfect place on earth!
-
NASCAR news
Do you live anywhere close to it? I used to live in FRanklin but now I'm about 60-70 miles east of the track.
-
The last 24 hours
Not if they can help it! and not if people keep falling for it!
-
The last 24 hours
Omicron....rearrange the letters and you get Moronic, which is what the people who keep falling for this stuff over and over and over again are! It's all about them testing their control over you!
-
Prayers needed for Skipper Duke
come by the car lot and we'll step out back and I'll give you a sip of my finest! ( You'll be better than ever!)
-
The last 24 hours
Who needs beer when you've got THAT stuff?? WOW!
-
Prayers needed for Skipper Duke
Yea...keep in touch Skipper! We miss you! Get well soon bud!
-
The last 24 hours
Happy Birthday Hoss!! From your favorite Beer drinker ( I'm not a drunk but I play one on TV ), from across " The Pond"
-
Word Association
Hazzard County
-
Word Association
Hobie ( They got enough dynamite in that thing ( The General) to blow it higher than I am!)
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Moonshiners!
-
I Got My Racing Shirt!
I don't see HOW she couldn't have correctly heard what they were saying ! Kelli Stavast was interviewing Brandon Brown-Thanks for the names...I knew his but not hers!
-
Word Association
blonde!
-
Prayers needed for Skipper Duke
Yes! Keep us up on how you're feeling!
-
I Got My Racing Shirt!
Has anyone ( besides me) seen the video of the guy in a local race of some kind and he just won and was standing in front of the crowd and the female reporter was interviewing him and it was LIVE.....so nothing could be bleeped out etc. The crowd was chanting..." F Joe Biden, F Joe Biden" and the reporter tried to cover it up by saying , " The crowd is saying " Let's Go Brandon!" ( the first name of the driver). You could tell what they were really saying though. I just bought a " Let's Go Brandon " T shirt! You obviously have some REAL Americans in that area!
-
Word Association
Danica ( I can't believe I said that!)
-
Word Association
Maybe he's.....visiting Daisy.....???
-
Word Association
yea...it's just not the same without Cousin Roger!
-
Word Association
ohhhh....I got you! ( Hey, where's Roger been lately?)
-
Word Association
Bud Light
-
The Number *One* guest who should've sang in the show, but never did.
Don't get me started on Ben Jones. I love Cooter. He's a Good ol' Boy but Ben Jones is a Communist. ( I have his book).
-
The Number *One* guest who should've sang in the show, but never did.
I'd like to have see Ronnie Milsap!
-
Word Association
Wimpy ( I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!).....remember him?