Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Atlanta....Hazzard is just outside Atlanta!
  2. sorry....they ALL look red to me!
  3. Refresh
  4. When it came to making a profit....the right way or the wrong way, Boss' answer was always YES!!
  5. Hey! That's where it's at! I'm about to go to town in the next half hour and then it's back to the car lot. Business has been slow! If anybody wants to buy a red buggy....just let me know! ( I've got a special going--buy a car and get a free jug of my finest! )
  6. Thanks a lot! The old Gray Matter ain't what she used to be!
  7. I looked for the " What I'm Doing Right Now " section I started a long time ago and can't find it, so I started another!
  8. Well guys, I'm watching the ball game part time and Scooby Doo part time. ( Mainly depending on which one is moving and not stagnating!) I'm also enjoying an adult beverige! Are any of you fellow Hazzardites watching the game or....?
  9. tammy Wynette...she got caught in one of Boss' speed traps.
  10. meditation.....I'm going au naturale!!
  11. BC Powders ( I use them everyday for arthritis!)
  12. maybelle Tillingham
  13. hangover ( The cup tastes sweet to the tongue but stings like an adder!)
  14. We usually don't have that many wrecks believe it or not! ....We use " The Force" to help guide us!
  15. Well they can always compete in my Moonshine 400! ...... That will be coming later on this year!
  16. Wine....you just KNOW Hobie would say that!
  17. John QUADE ...played the bad guy in Hazzard Connection, along with Med Flory- " Shoulders" "
  18. Hobie Hartkins replied to Garrett Duke's topic in TV
    That''s Funny!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.