Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm sorry..I know your dissapointed in me..I screwd up big time when I married LD."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I have no idea whats wrong with her."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter goes over to her "Whats wrong with my pretty little neice"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersCooter said "Hey you three"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I wish I knew"
-
Duke and Long
Daisy got out of K.I.T.T and ran to Marcus's car and helped Kathy out of it "Hey are you okay?" she said to her best friend as Michael came over to the two women he loves the most.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "How are we going to catch him Michael...it seems all were doing is chasing him."
-
Duke and Long
Michael knew he'd put Daisy in danger maybe and he knew that right now Kathy and Daisy were the most important things on his mind.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "I-we all got the call that you were dead..." as soon as Kathy let go Daisy went and hugged him "I want you to know I never stoped loving you and I still do..I hoped that if they were wrong and you were alive you'd feel the same way.." she was the first person to ignore K.I.T.T's talking.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy heard her yell and rememberd the nick name because she would use it too and walked tword him "Your not...who I think you are are you Michael?"
-
Duke and Long
Luke nodded and then saw Daisy heading for the door..Michael sighed and decided to ignore K.I.T.T's warnings and followed her and manged to catch her before she even got to the parking lot.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy sighed thinking of Michael again and just led him over to her cousins "Guys..this is uh...Michael Knight"
-
Duke and Long
While Michael was driving Daisy said "You know..I used to know someone named Michael..we loved each other...you kinda remind me of him..his name was Michael Long."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy felt her baby move to "Your gonna be a hyper little one ain't ya...hopefully you don't get your Uncle Bo and Uncle Lukes crazy streak."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy said "I'm Daisy Duke, Luke is my cousin..I can take you too him if you want..though I'd need a ride."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Luke smiles and in the next room Daisy sighes and gets up and gets dressed..she knew Enos would tell her she looked bueatiful but she didn't feel it beautiful either.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy and Michael ran into each other...quite litteraly..in front of K.I.T.T and Daisy was knocked out of her daze got up "Sir...I-I am so sorry....I wasn't paying attention...." she looked up at him and something seemed familiar but knew she'd never seen this guy before..she couldn't have.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy hugs Luke "And I love Michael...and Enos...but..me and Michael had something together" K.I.T.T said "I know your going to change your mind...I'm not going to stop you if you decide to tell them" Soon the whole town of Hazzard was asleep except for Daisy..she was looking at old letters Michael wrote her. THE NEXT MORNING: Daisy is walking around town running errands and her cousins are at the Boars Nest and she's almost in a daze like state..what she didn't know was that Michael Knight was walking right twords her as he was walking around studying Hazzard.
-
Duke and Long
Daisy sighed "I'd give anything to see Michael again..I'm just scared I'm going to hurt Enos..he's...not like you two..with you two a woman says I love another man and then the next night you have a new girl..Enos will be crushed."
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Musical Chairs
I Need You Now- Lady Antebellum
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "that won't happen Lizzy, it won't, just have faith, you and Daisy will make it through this together."
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersCooter said "Yes you are, both you and Daisy are strong because you give each other strength, thats why ya'll will be able to help each other through this..and it'll help Daisy pull through if you remember that."