Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy looks up at him "Its true...all of it..Lizzy hates me now..I showed how weak I was...if she leaves...I may never see her again..and now Jakes back!"
  2. Jake just gets in his truck and leaves and Daisy just looks at Tom and says "Thanks" and ran in the hospital and sat down in the chair next to Lizzys room and she didn't care if anyone heard her or if the door wasn't sound proof "Lizzy hates me and she's going to leave Hazzard and probably never come back..I'm losing my best friend and now Jake shows up!"
  3. Daisy just walks out crying but she runs into man before she even got out the door and she looked up and nearly screamed as she saw it was Jake.
  4. Daisy said "We'll be okay with Tom, he's been keeping me safe..I'm sorry if your mad at me Lizzy..but..it may help, he can protect us both."
  5. Daisy said "I'm staying with him too, he offerd when he heard about Jake."
  6. Daisy said "But you might not come back!..your talking about leaving..I don't want to lose my best friend...Lizzy...I don't know.."
  7. Daisy just sighed "I know..I'm the worst best friend ever..but..if you stay..me and you can help each other better, you have all of your family here and others close to you...I know we can help each other..but if you go..then we can't."
  8. Daisy said "Promise me Liz..that when you get back that you'll stay..I wanna help you...were both pregnant...I just wanna be there for you and I know you wanna be here for me...thats why I didn't want you to go...we can't help each other if you leave..."
  9. Daisy said "I just want to know she'll stay when she'll come back..I can't stand it if shes gone for long though...I can't do this without her for long..I know she has to think things through, I don't mind but...still."
  10. Daisy was trying to think too "I don't know..maybe since were both involved..we should tell him how we really feel."
  11. Daisy said "I just...I wanna be sure you'll come back to stay after that time..I don't want you to miss every thing...me having the baby, me getting married...how do I know you'll come back to stay after those two things happen?..I trust you but I wanna know you'll come back...Lizzy I really can't do this without you..."
  12. Daisy knew the truth because Lizzy told her "I'll tell him if you want Liz."
  13. Daisy said "Please Lizzy...I'm scared...if you go..that means..you may never come back..I don't know if you will or not..it could be year before you do...I just...I don't want to lose my best friend and I want to help you...thats all..." she was genuinly scared she would lose the only best friend she had had since she was a kid.
  14. Daisy said "It'll be okay Bo, I know together me and Lizzy can hold down the fort while your gone."
  15. Daisy said "Please Lizzy..you can't leave...I just...I can't go through this pregnancy with out you..yeah I have family but..I-I need my best friend...and...I just..I wanna help you too...but...I can't go through this without you."
  16. Daisy looked at Bo "And yes we'll all still be here when you get back...probalby minus me though if the doctors are wrong...but still."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.