Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed and softend up a bit "I know you are..just..I'm sorry...I know your going to try to make this work."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and just didn't know what to do..for once she was lost.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Maybe when you get older though, maybe ask him for the job when he teaches you to drive." (My dads gonna teach me to drive in his truck becuase we don't like the fancy driving schools. his trucks a standerd and he knows alot about workin on cars.)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Bo come back here! I'm sorry okay" following after him "I just..I know you love Jamie, we accept that, its okay..just please...if you really love her try to be different."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke looked his cousin squarley in the eye "I beleive you Bo"..but in his mind he sighed "I hope this doesn't end up like the other times."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "But you don't need to, were fine Lily-girl."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "Okay Bo.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Just...I don't know" and sighed.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "I know you love her..but..Bo I know you...I know your personality and what every girl calls you..Jamie doesn't know about it."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Theres one more person I've let down..." and sighed.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Your welcome Liz, I know you'll do the same...I'm just so scared I won't make it..I try not to be."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know your scared...I'm scared Enos is mad at me...and my cousins too..but listen, Bo does love you, he told me himself, before you woke up, hes going to be there for you and so is everyone else, especially me, and he wants you and ya'lls baby, but still he wants you both, It'll work out, besides we haven't even got back to Hazzard yet, everyone is going to be so happy to see us back home."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy looked at her fiancee "I'll talk to her."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy and Enos came in too and Daisy just sighed "Its good to be home..but I sense somethings not right."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy thought in her mind "I'm so sorry Enos..."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodds and the boys go outside and head twords the General Lee "Okay Luke," he said when they were both in "What is it that you want to tell me..I know its something, I can tell."
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy decided to stick around Lizzys house for a few days to help her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was too, that night she was talking to Lizzy that night because neither of them could sleep "I'm kind of scared."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy faught the urge to cry.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nodded "Thanks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sensed his pain and again faught tears that threatned to fall.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I'll try..but..I just hope ya'll approve...I love her even if she has a daughter already."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo looked up "That and..you know me..my nicknames the Hazzard Heartbreak..Mr. Untamable...I go with one girl and have a new one on my arm the next night..I-I don't want to hurt Jamie."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yeah...but..we'll discuss it later.."