Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bo said "I don't know what to get a six year old girl."
  2. Bo said "Shes like her mom, sweet, a very happy child..but like her mom..ever since she lost her dad you can see a part of her heart is missing."
  3. Lily smiled "Thanks Daddy..and I'm sorry if I've caused you or Mamma to get upset after last night, and I know your mad at me for running away like that...I'm really sorry, I know your mad at me...and plus I saw the look on Mammas face before we came out here."
  4. Lily but on her brave smile "I can do it Daddy, I know I can."
  5. Bo said "I just...your right, maybe it'll help, I'll call Jamie and ask her...I admit I'm even starting to think her little girl is my own daughter..just don't tell her that."
  6. Rainin' On Sunday- Keith Urban (I love The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia! lol)
  7. Lily said "Around the house..with my brothers and sisters...that stuff."
  8. Bo sighed "I don't know what I'm going to do for Jamie tonight..I haven't even thought about that."
  9. Lily hugged her dad "No Daddy, everythings fine..I just...I'm sorry..ya'll are right..I don't need a job to help you and Mamma, theres other ways I can do it."
  10. Luke said "Lets get back to the General, we can take a drive around town and maybe that'll clear your mind."
  11. Lily had the same look of shock that Daisy had the night before "Oh Daddy..I-I didn't know!"
  12. Michael said "I don't want to be this way when I marry Daisy..I just..help me Luke."
  13. Daisy nodded "I know your scared..I'm scared of leaving my kids at home too..I just..I'm scared too."
  14. Daisy said "It'll be okay Liz..were both scared..but it'll be okay."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.