Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "I never wanted to do that to you...It's just...I can't have Lizzy and Daisy unhappy..I really can't and I won't let there happiness be jeprodized...maybe sometime in the near future we can try again but right now the answer is No, I've given you the reason that we won't work but for now can't we just be friends and maybe we can try again someday?"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighes and sits down "Julie if I get sick I'll blame my self..."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke sighed "I'm sorry Yammy...If my cousin Daisy and Lizzy ain't happy with you then I can't be with you."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "If I get sick you'll blame yourself and I don't want that"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Jesse sighes and leaves and Daisy said "Maybe..Maybe I should go to..I'm sure none of ya'll need me right now so see ya'll later"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I don't care....Jesse just leave...I am not in the mood to deal with you and I won't!" She stared Jesse (Matts father) down and he knew she ment every word she just said but he says "Why can't you let me stay..what have I done to ya'll?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
Okay the storys been reposted and I tried one suggestion, I put the stuff me and Elly had already wrote, tweeked it a bit...tryed my best and im sure ya'll still won't like it though.
-
Watermelon Crawl
(We'll be restarting this story in a relativley hopefully new fashion...Elly if you read this...I decided we should restart since it may help us a bit. And yes I know its long...but I'm trying a suggestion that was given to me.) Enos had been driving back to Hazzard from Atlanta as the plane had brought him back from LA, the whole way he listened to his and Daisy's favorite songs. Meanwhile in Hazzard, Daisy, Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco and the whole town of Hazzard were waiting at the Boars Nest to greet Enos and throw him a huge Welcome Back party, and everyone was really excited, especially Daisy. "Uncle Jesse, I'm nervous about meeting Enos." Daisy admitted. Uncle Jesse said "Daisy everything will be fine, okay? I'm sure hes the same ol' Enos." and smiles.Daisy nodded "I hope so, but well if he is changed. . .I guess I could accept it. Would be interesting to see him be a little bolder." Daisy admitted. Uncle Jesse said "I'm sure he has not changed, OK?", at that moment a car pulled up in the parking lot.Daisy gasped grabbing her Uncle's hand "You think that's him Uncle Jesse?" Uncle Jesse looked out the window and said "It's him".Daisy tried not to cry. Uncle Jesse said "Daisy girl, listen it will be okay".Daisy nodded and laid her hand over her shorts pocket. . .she had something to tell Enos and something she had to give him. Her heart pounded.Daisy ran out side to Enos and Enos smiled "Daisy! Daisy get over here....its been way to long" and smiled at Daisy as Daisy walked, or should be said RAN at Enos.Enos took her into his strong arms and held her close. He never wanted to be away from her again. Daisy said "Enos...I missed you...don't ever leave again like that?!" "I won't Daisy. I promise." then Enos reached into his pocket and brought out a little box for Daisy. "I won't Daisy. I promise." then Enos reached into his pocket and brought out a little box for Daisy. "What is this?" Daisy asked. Enos said "I-It's a ring..I just thought I'd get ya a little gift" and opend the box to revel a small diamond ring that was fitted just for Daisy and was engraved "Sorry I left,I love you." "Oh Enos" Daisy choked back a sob "I love you so much Enos. . .We have a big party for you. Lots of Watermelon and all. . .I know you love it." Enos said "Of course I do....Lets just go and enjoy the party.." and walks in the Boars Nest with Daisy behind him and she smiles and says "This party is for you."
-
Watermelon Crawl
No ya'll won't see the one liner stuff okay? as soon as I can I will talk to Elly about all this
-
Musical Chairs
Country Boy Can Survive- Hank Williams Jr.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Me and Elly don't have to move anything, If ya'll would let us continue maybe this story would go somewhere but ya'll halted us and WE CAN'T if ya'll wanna see some effort just let this go and let us continue.
-
Watermelon Crawl
Thanks for the help...I'll tell Elly about the idea for joint posts.
-
Hi I Just Joined
Opps sorry...I didn't think about Cooter and the others..SORRY...not feelin good right now...BAD cold and i wasn't thinkin...guess im gonna redo my list now lol. 1( Bo 2( Luke 3( Enos 4( Daisy 5( Uncle Jesse 6( Rosco 7( Cooter 8( Coy & Vance I have many fave characters...but my cold won't let me write no more lol.
-
Word Association
(lol....gotta send me some of that...i like southern sweet tea but i like green tea too) peppermint
-
Watermelon Crawl
(Thank you Amanda, we'll try that...maybe it will get the others off mine and Ellys back...HOPEFULY)
-
Watermelon Crawl
(We would try! But ya'll won't give us the chance!)
-
Watermelon Crawl
(If we knew how to move a thread...we would...but, I don't, and maybe ya'll should give us at least a chance! Its a story! If you did maybe you'd get what ya'll want, because obviously ya'll wanna shut this story down because ya'll can't except that we just try to have fun with this story and everything has to be ya'lls way)
-
Watermelon Crawl
(WE don't care okay? just let it rest and let this story go on okay...ya'll have left us alone till NOW and ya'll pick NOW to do this..I'm sorry! but NO WAY!)
-
Watermelon Crawl
(just let us continue the story its already has roots right here..ya'll don't know it might turn into somethin)
-
Musical Chairs
Country Man- Luke Bryan
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Watermelon Crawl
Were still not gonna end this story and we never said anything about Enos drinking Sorry if this upsets ya'll its OUR story...MINE AND ELLYS!
-
Watermelon Crawl
Enos said "Of course I do....Lets just go and enjoy the party.." and walks in the Boars Nest
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy followed him
-
Watermelon Crawl
Enos said "I-It's a ring..I just thought I'd get ya a little gift" and opend the box to revel a small diamond ring that was fitted just for Daisy and was engraved "Sorry I left,I love you."