Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Sam said "Yeah..he's muttering something about that right now..he sleep talks"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I don't like her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Sam laughed "Me too.."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Sam said "Angelica is fine...she sleeps sometimes..other times shes up all night long and Clays kinda tired...he's asleep right now..conked out watching Dallas"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco takes the phone and Sam said "Hey Rosco"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy just looked at her her Nurse with a glare
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rosco said "Oh...well glad I could help"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "And me too!"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Sam heres him and even laughs
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray Krebbs is not handsome!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Sam said "Whose that laughin..are they laugin at me?...and I was told by my Nurse that I had it first from the get-go and that I spread it"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "I can't get Ray tryin to take me to Dallas out of my head"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)