Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(SWEET) Daisy nodded "Yes i do"
-
Watermelon Crawl
(I agree) Daisy smiled "What's this?" the idea in her head was different from the one he had in his.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(yeah but lol...im trying to hold off on gettin off for a bit) Daisy smiled
-
Watermelon Crawl
Daisy said "Enos...I missed you...don't ever leave again like that?!" (I do write my own storys thank you Chet...like i said were not gonna stop this story just cause ya'll wanna critiziize our writing)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Theres nothin more to tell ya"
-
Watermelon Crawl
Daisy ran out side to Enos and Enos smiled "Daisy! Daisy get over here....its been way to long" and smiled at Daisy as Daisy walked, or should be said RAN at Enos.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know Enos..and I'm grateful for that"
-
Watermelon Crawl
(Thanks Lori but I do know how to write in a complete sentece..but me and Elly are gonna go on with this story, ya'll can't shut it down..) Uncle Jesse said "Daisy girl, listen it will be okay"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Yeah"
-
Watermelon Crawl
Uncle Jesse looked out the window and said "It's him"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(lol kk..i promise you'll see me..idk for how long) Daisy sighed "It's not the same!"
-
Watermelon Crawl
Uncle Jesse said "I'm sure he has not changed, OK?", at that moment a car pulled up in the parking lot
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I wish he was here..." (gotta go...sorry...be back tommarow when im off school)
-
Watermelon Crawl
Uncle Jesse said "Daisy everything will be fine, okay? I'm sure hes the same ol' Enos." and smiles
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What was what about at supper?"
-
Hi I Just Joined
LOL my fave characters are Bo, Luke, Enos, Daisy, Uncle Jesse and Rosco
-
Word Association
Tea
-
Watermelon Crawl
(I'm sorry you don't like the way I write but you can't control that, all I was trying to do was join a story that my friend wrote and I like the idea)
-
Watermelon Crawl
(Elly i'll join in this here story! It looks great, just like ALL your storys) Daisy, Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco and the whole town of Hazzard were waiting at the Boars Nest to greet Enos and throw him a huge Welcome Back party, and everyone was really excited, especially Daisy.
-
Word Association
refreshing
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sat there
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy layed down and sighed
-
HS Homecoming!
Okay the float will be a trailer hooked on to the back of the truck and yeah were gonna dress up like the cast lol......but I can't wait! and im just tryin to think of some ideas YOU move there lol... hey that would be fun! I could finally get to meet ya!
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Hot (temprature wise...)