Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Okay"
-
Word Association
(I have walked in it....my dad used to have some now that you told me what it was and my pony tail got stuck to it lol...i was five...and LOL im DEATHLY afraid of spiders) Tarantula
-
Musical Chairs
(LOL its fine...my dad listens to the 9.21 The Possum lol...i listen to KSCS and the Wolf) Fightin' Side Of Me- (AGAIN LOL can't remember the singer)
-
Cooter and Enos vs. Bo and Luke
LOL idk....I got to many fantasy guys so lol....CAN'T CHOOSE 1( Enos 2( Bo 3( Luke 4( Cooter ORDER MAY CHANGE LOL :D
-
Happy Birthday Tom
LOL i was watchin n' episode and Luke was talking lol
-
Musical Chairs
Country When Country Wasn't Cool (All I know is this girl had George Strait singin with her on the radio lol)
-
Word Association
(never heard of it) Fly Swatter
-
'Watermelon Crawl'-Comments Page
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Cowboy's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLOL Chet...like i said....being hard headed runs in my family...all of my family....from my grandpa, my great grandpa...my dad, me ....an a few others were all stubborn as hell lol as Hank Jr. would say "Its a family tradition" THAT'S why ya'll had such a tough time gettin through to me
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I guess shes still busy"
-
Happy Birthday Tom
happy bday luke!!!!!!!!!!
-
Word Association
sticky
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersWow I really misssed a lot." Enos confessed. I know it must've been hard being away from me." Enos looked down at the floor thinking about what to say. Daisy hereself was, although happy, she was nervous. She had never realized her feelings until Enos left and now that he knew, it made her nervous. Daisy just stared at her watermelon and put it on the plate and just went to talk to Bo and Luke and occasionly looked back at Enos.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded "Bo, you have no clue what it's like to be in LA, much less away from y'all." Bo nodded "Well we did go in the NASCAR circuit. . .I think we might have a clue and you're right Enos. I'd rather stay in Hazzard. Now eat your watermelon." Enos eats her watermelon and talks to Daisy and Daisy tells him all about her adventures with Coy and Vance and all of her storys that she had when Bo and Luke came back from the NASCAR circuit.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy went to make breakfast
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Yes, I'm serious Enos. Out of anyone you have been my best friend ever and you've been though everything with me . . .and . . .I love you too." the Daisy blushed realizing what she had just said. She looked around at everyone hoping that they weren't staring too much. Enos smiled and gently took the watch and hugged Daisy " Lets get on with this here partry now shall we." Bo and Luke came up to him and said "Hey, buddy, glad to have ya back" said Bo.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThen, Jesse came over with two huge pieces of watermelon for Daisy and Enos, which he handed to them. Daisy stuck her hand in her pocket again "Enos, I love you. . .I really do and. . .I'd like it if you" She sighed "I want you to have this. It was my daddy's before he died" she handed him a pocketwatch engraved with a Dixie flag and a rose. Enos said "Now Daisy, a-are ya really sure?" Enos watched Daisy his eyes asking the serious question to her and he said "I love you too."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'd like that"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "He woke up and won't go back to sleep"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!