Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled. "I'm not good at waiting. Whats up? And I promise that I will not tell a soul."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and said "Good. Oh, and just remember this. I'll be happy with whatever it is. Don't ever doubt that." He then kissed her and grinned his signature grin right back.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Don't worry. Things'll be okay, but we have to have hope."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles "In fact you actually hate anything John Wayne..But okay."
-
Congratulations texasdaisy09 !
OH..MY..GOSH!!!! Congrats girl! I won this honor in November of last year and here you are joining the board! *Gives her a replica of the same crown I recieved.* (Metophorically of course just cause she's like my best friend! Wait I don't even think I used the right word!!!!) Anyway, congrats!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I think it was six. If I remember right, though I'm not entirely sure. And, hey maybe yours will, too. We just have to see."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and sits down pulling Lizzy into his lap. "Not sure if I wanna leave again." He holds her. "Lets just enjoy this. The kids are in bed, its quiet. It's all about us right now."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It'll be a miracle if this little ones a girl. You know how the Duke luck is. There's not exactly many girls. If I counted all the boys..Well you know that part." She laughed and smiled at Lizzy.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and said "I will always be here, Liz. You know that." He smiles and hugs her again.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods "Same for you. Wouldn't it be really cool if our children had the same birthday? What do you think your having? I really don't care as long as it's healthy." She sighes. She'd told the doctor she'd wanted to be surprised, and the doctor and Enos both happily agreed.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged her best friend. "I'm glad I have at least one best friend. I don't know what I'd do without you. Oh, and if you ever need babysitting, I'm here."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods. "Okay." Bo does what he's asked and follows Lizzy.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I know. Sorry, I don't mean to worry so much. Guess it comes with being a first time mother."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and turns off the stove. "Good idea, hun. Want any help?"
-
I'm back. Hopefully.
*Looks at you square in the eye and says..* Yes sir. I will not run off again I promise.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters"I'm feeling pretty good. Getting a little more worried, but at least the baby has waited." She sighed and just looked at the ground. "Sometimes it worries me with Enos working so much, though. But, he's bringing in money."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo then smiled and turned around, wraped his arms around her waist and kisses her. "I love you."
-
I'm back. Hopefully.
Thanks Roger. You have always been so awesome! Yes, life is going insane, and yes, this site can be pretty crazy, too. I love this site and still love everyone here! Thanks for the welcome back. I missed you all too.
-
Musical Chairs
(I'm definatley not! You know how much I LOVE Keith, Garrett LOL) Summertime Blues- Alan Jackson
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
I am back again.....
Hey cousin! I'm so glad to see you back here. I hope you stick around. I know how it can feel sometimes about the whole thing about not being on as much. I'm in the same boat..My life, granted I'm only fourteen, has gotten a little out of hand too and I've promised my self I won't slip away from here again.
-
I'm back. Hopefully.
Okay. I know I haven't been on as much as I was way earlier. Things have gotten really crazy since everythings been going on in my life. I've promised my self that I'm going to try to get on here and stay on here just as much as I did before. I still love this site, and I definatley still love the Dukes..There's no doubt there from anyone I'm sure. Again, I haven't meant to be absent, but like I said, things have gotten really crazy, but hey, thats life right? I hope that all my friends here haven't been too worried about me. I really hate when people worry about me! LOVE FROM THE ONE AND ONLY DAISYDUKEXENOSSTRAIT!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke nodded and said "Have fun." He smiled and then watched her leave before turning back and talking to Carlene. Soon, Daisy saw Lizzy pulled up and invited her in. When she heard about Carlene, she couldn't beleive it! "That girl? I can't beleive she's back. I remember her. Luke saved her or something like that."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and goes into the kitchen. "I will always love you." He said to him self.
-
Rain is a Good Thing!! <3
Ahh cousin! Your back to put your wisdom forward! Great to see you and yes, rain is welcome. It's really welcome down here in Austin because it gets hot down here in Texas. Luke Bryans hotter than the weather though! (Sorry about the last part! I'm a girl!)