Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Meet A Future DOH FAN!!
CONGRATS!!!! Hes so cute!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "She's alive."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yeah thats how I think sometimes..."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I-I think so.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said kneeling down and putting his hand on Belles and Lizzys shoulders "I don't know...But we'll figure it out."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon Enos had came back with Lily and Cooter.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods "Yeah thats about right."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy took a long sip and sighed.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle sighed and said "Oh that....I'll try to do better."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sat down at the kitchen table and sighed.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nods and gets up and follows her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "Me too."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "That sounds good."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes and just looks at her...
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Pretty good."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I'll help any way I can."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighes "Okay..It's worth a try."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "You'll see that you won't have this doubt after you have the baby. I hope at least."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I know my kids are going to ask and I'm in the same boat of not knowing what to tell them."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "And that loving him since high school thing will be the reason that things don't change I think. You've loved him for to long and he's loved you for to long to let anything change."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "That might not be the best idea...I'm still homeschooling all my kids...Dean especially included."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said sitting down "Me and you have that in common...Bo loves you and I know he'll help you take care of you and the baby. I know he'll keep the promise that he won't rush into anything and that he'll let you decide. Bo's that kind of person...So is Enos..."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Okay."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I would say that I'm right there with you because I'm scared of the same thing."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "You didn't wake me. I woke up after Enos went to work and Amandas up."