Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Rain is a Good Thing!! <3
OMG I totally love this song! Its so awesome and Luke Bryan is so hott!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "Okay." and goes to do what he asks.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle nods. "I understand Mamma..I do."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle sighes. "I don't want to, but you and Dad are the parents. I'll not go against what you want Mamma. I love you."
-
who loves joe nichols?
OMG! I love Joe Nichols! He is really, really cute. Most of my friends say "Oh. My. Gosh he's ugly! How can you say he's cute!" My answer to that is he just has charm..Cute eyes, hot voice, nice hair..IDK!
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo sighes and picks her up. "Do you wanna talk to your mamma?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I don't like it as much as you don't. I really wish we didn't have to hurt her..But what else can we do Liz? I don't want to see Belle like that again."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo hugged her and said "She's asleep."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersMatt just sighes.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "I love you too."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersMatt sighes and just says "I'm really, really sorry."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "Of course baby.. Anything for you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo soon gets back to the house and puts Belle to bed.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "And I'm happy to be one of them." And he then kisses her.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods "I'll help you talk to him okay?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake says "You can do something useful. You love me and thats all that matters, and I love you too."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "I know..I'll come pick her up. Love you." He hangs up and goes to pick Belle up.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "A-An engagment ring..It won't be long before your the right age..and me too. So I thought I'd get you one."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo gets the call and says "Liz whats wrong?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Go ahead. She's resting right now.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBelle said "I'll be sure to do that. I love you."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy started crying and hugged him. "I wish this had never happend.."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo was wondering how Belle was liking it with Matt.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said grace and everyone started eating.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Don't worry. I will."