Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "A-Are you mad at me for something? Lizzy..have I done something wrong?"
  2. Daisy went out to the car with Lizzy "I don't know how Sam will take all this knowing that it really was Alex..."
  3. Alex said "I did kill Cadence and Lisa yes, the others got off lucky and were only kidnapped but yes I had Cadence and Lisa killed and I'm sorry for it" Daisy and Lizzy were both shocked
  4. Alex said "Kinda...I saw a bit of a resemblence...I guess now that you know what I did...I have the face the concequences huh? I know you hate me because of kidnapping your son and killing Sams sister and neice..."
  5. Alex said "I don't know anymore...I don't know why I killed Sam's sister and neice...I can't take it back...but I don't know and today when I had Sam in my grasp.....It felt like Cadence was keeping me from hurting her to bad"
  6. JR said "I don't care because your not going back!"
  7. Alex sighed "Those two? Yeah, I had them killed but I had to get them out of my way because I knew if Jacob, Cadences husband and Lisas dad came back he'd hunt me down and...they were too much trouble...I wasn't going to deal with them and killing them for me was the only option....I sometimes regret it and others I don't."
  8. Jr said "If you listen to me you'll see your brother...maybe"
  9. Alex said "No..I didn't want to kill him I wasn't even thinking about it..." Daisy sat by Lizzy and just thought of what Sam had told her about her sister but was gonna let Lizzy handel it.
  10. Jr. said "I wonder how Ray is doing with that dang cousin of yours"
  11. Daisy said "Ray..you don't want me...I'm nothing like Pam"
  12. Bo said "It'll sure be a change...never had Tex-Mex... mostly its cornbread and chicken here"
  13. Daisy kept thinking how she would get Ray to let her go
  14. (I noticed that too lol) Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain- Willy Nelson
  15. Daisy said "He won't get away with this"
  16. Daisy said "It's okay...things are hard on us right now"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.