Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'll going with you...we both need to calm our nerves and Bo will help" she was scared of losing her best friend.
  2. Daisy said "I will talk to Luke okay? and your right...just don't leave...and Trevor won't die"
  3. Daisy was speechless until he was done and threw her arms around them "Thank you so much!"
  4. Daisy said "I'll talk some sense into him...please tell me your not leaving because of this..please..."
  5. Lily said "The big deal is you were mean about what you said about my brother and now I know your not my friend and that we can't be friends"
  6. To get away from Julie, Daisy and Lizzy go to talk alone.
  7. Mickey said "About what you said about Lilys brother Andrew, that was wrong!"
  8. Daisy said "Do you not wanna be with me?....Enos please..."
  9. Daisy said "Of course we should see each other...I love you"
  10. JR nodds and goes to check on Daisy who is laying on the floor clutching her side till Ray picks her up "You'll make a bueatiful bride"
  11. Daisy said "The doctors think before he was born..something happend..it wasn't my fault but I blame my self"
  12. they heard a crash as Ray threw Daisy into the wall
  13. Daisy sighed "Me and Lizzy can't worry about all that right now!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.