Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "What? I've always loved your hair when you didn't have your hat on"
  2. Clark sighed "Lona stay away from him"
  3. When Bo was lose Kathy said "Lets go find Daisy and Julie"
  4. Boss ( cause he was the Boss of the Krusty Krab)
  5. Bikini Bottom (LOL im outta the SpongeBob stage)
  6. Trevor said "I'm fine right now" Daisy was scared to glance at Luke or talk to him.
  7. Trevor nodded "I can't wait to meet everyone...Aunt Daisy sounds real close to you and so does everyone else"
  8. Trevor said "I didn't know he was gonna kidnapp me and those girls...why were all three of us important to him?" Daisy was sitting there when she saw Luke come over to her.
  9. Trevor nodded "Okay" Bo said "Its okay she still calls me Cousin"
  10. Trevor said "Thats awsome mom, thanks for fillin' me in...any other relatives..friends you want me to meet?"
  11. Theres A Tiger In Them Tight Fittin' Jeans- (can't remember the singer)
  12. Trevor said "Yeah it was eye surgery not open heart surgery"
  13. Trevor was OK and resting right now but he talked a little bit to his mom and dad and Luke.
  14. Daisy said looking up "Can I meet him Lizzy...its okay if you don't want me to...I understand..your son..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.