Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Luke let that sink in "Your right...I'm sorry" He goes in and hugs Lizzy "I'm sorry for being a jerk...I should have listend...Shannon just said that I never even thought to ask you if you had other children besides Molly and she's right....God I know you hate me now and so does Daisy... and Trevor won't die"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy said "She didn't know anything if he was still around till now...and she was scared of your reaction if she rememberd and told you...she told me her self shes sorry, I still say you have no right to be mad at her Luke...I didn't tell you who Clays dad was when I said I was pregnant..you didn't know untill after I had him. Think about that now Luke."
-
Musical Chairs
When The Stars Go Blue- Tim McGraw
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled at this song even more and ran her hand through Enos's hair
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJake said "Not yet, but we'd love to go"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed "I'll forgive her"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled at him
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEveryone agreed it was a good idea
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "I can forgive her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "We'll just tell everyone and go then"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Not sure"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos says "What do you wanna do?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just smiled (no)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "Mrs. Carter"