Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Jr said "You will too!" Daisy sat down "I won't move from this spot Ray!"
  2. Daisy was there and hugging Lizzy, if Luke came by she'd punch his lights out and she was scared of testifying at Alex's trial"
  3. JR laughed "Possibly" Daisy saw Ray come back "I'll annul this marriage"
  4. Ray leaves and Daisy scrambles to get in the dress
  5. AWWW thanks for that...Love ya too
  6. Daisy said "Ray! the only man I'll ever marry is Enos!"
  7. Daisy nodds "Of course my husband is the Sherriff of Hazzard and my cousins are his deputys"
  8. Just then Ray came in to Daisys room with a wedding dress
  9. JR said "I'm marrying you and Ray is marrying Daisy"
  10. Enos said "I do...I had to go down and straighten things out" Daisy said "My cousins aren't bad people Mickey just a bit wild"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.