Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley coverd up "Okay..g'nite...no reason to scream"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR said "And no one will come"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
JR said "I don't care because your not going back!"
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Alex sighed "Those two? Yeah, I had them killed but I had to get them out of my way because I knew if Jacob, Cadences husband and Lisas dad came back he'd hunt me down and...they were too much trouble...I wasn't going to deal with them and killing them for me was the only option....I sometimes regret it and others I don't."
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Jr said "If you listen to me you'll see your brother...maybe"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Jr. said "I wonder how Ray is doing with that dang cousin of yours"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke just laughed.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "We are...not sure about Uncle Jesse"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Ray..you don't want me...I'm nothing like Pam"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "It'll sure be a change...never had Tex-Mex... mostly its cornbread and chicken here"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy kept thinking how she would get Ray to let her go
-
Musical Chairs
(I noticed that too lol) Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain- Willy Nelson
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "He won't get away with this"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed and sat down and sighed
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's okay...things are hard on us right now"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy tried to get loose
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!