Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersI understand that" Daisy said and Jake nodded "Me too."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Lily it'll be okay."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I'll call Sheriff Little." And he goes to do just that.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Good suggestion"
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
Verse 1 They wake up in the morning and they drink their coffee black They love their woman one beat shy of a heart attack On the way to work they might stop by a fishin’ hole That’s how country boys roll Yeah, they work, work, work, all week til the job gets done Weekends they bar-b-que and have a cold one They run on a big ol’ heart and a pinch of Skoal That’s how country boys roll Chorous Yeah, they’re spinnin’ their wheels Castin’ their reels Way back on them ol’ county roads Singin’ in bars Soupin their cars just to see how fast they’ll go From a ball and glove to them fallin’ in love They do everything heart and soul That’s how country boys roll Verse 2 Well if you don’t know your way around They’ll draw you a map And if you’re broke and you ask They’ll give you the shirt off their back All they need is a little gas A few dollars to fold That’s how country boys roll Chorous Yeah they’re spinnin’ their wheels Castin’ their reels Way back on them ol’ county roads Singin’ in bars Soupin their cars just to see how fast they’ll go From that ball and a glove to them fallin’ in love They do everything heart and soul That’s how country boys roll Aw come on now! Yeah they’re cryin aloud Humble and proud They love momma and Jesus and Jones That’s how country boys roll Don’t you know (Thats How Country Boys Roll-Billy Currington, I think its a nice way to describe Bo and Luke lol)
-
Musical Chairs
Thats How Country Boys Roll-Billy Currington (Okay, had to look it up it is Billy but still, love the song)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "I don't know."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Killing him will just be stooping to his level and you know it."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I know he will, if he wasn't happy he would have said something by now, but each time ya'll have a baby his face lightens up with joy, I honestly don't think he cares if its a girl or a boy as long as hes with you." And then Bo came back in and said "And what Daisy just said is 100% true Liz."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Bo Duke calm down now!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "Bo calm down and of course we'll help you Enos."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "And me and Luke can't forgive our selves for not being there to help our neice"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiles "I'm glad my best friend and cousin are okay and that things are normal again, and yeah I feel the same way when I'm in Enos's arms at night."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Okay I forgot that for a minute but yes I would do the samething if they were in this situation."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles and says "Looks like it," and kisses Lizzy and takes the girls to play in the living room and Daisy says "Well I'm glad I could help, I'm sure you won't want me stickin' around so I'll go if ya'll want me to."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo nods and puts a hand on his shoulder "If I had kids I'd be the same way." and Luke agrees.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Thanks for catching him Enos..I have half a mind to kill him for trying to hurt Jake and Lily."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo came in with a tray of everything that Lizzy loved, it included toast, just the way she liked it, peaches also the way the liked it, juice and pancakes and Belle said "We made you breakfast momma...Well Aunt Daisy had to help, you know daddys cookin skills." Bo smiles "Sorry..I had to get Daisy to help or I would have burned everything but it was my idea."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo held Lizzy tightly and fell asleep with her.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo says "Okay, Lost Sheep out." and then soon is right behind Enos.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo picks up the CB "This is Lost Sheep 1 to Boy Blue, whats up?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily couldn't stop crying.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles "Of course." and kisses her and before following her to their bedroom.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo nods and smiles "I'll stay if you want."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo smiles at her and the dinner continues, soon its late and both of them finished "This night was the best." Bo said smiling.