Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lester Crabb Parkins Road Bird's Gotta Fly
  2. Bo was still holding her and he was smiling at her when she woke up to him.
  3. Bo said "I don't care how you look, you look fine to me. I am not just joking about that either."
  4. Bo smiled again "Lizzy, theres nothing to worry about." He continued to hold her and looked into her eyes.
  5. Bo smiled "Don't worry, everything will be fine, maybe will get that boy this time."
  6. Bo huggs her "I didn't, but I did, and this is just what we need. I definatley feel like the spark will come back tonight." When he smiled there was a twinkling in his eyes.
  7. Bo walked to her with two blue tiped roses "Yes, she is, and the other two are safe at Lukes for the night and this night is just about us and getting back to were we were."
  8. Soon he had it heated up and on the table and got everything ready, and a little later he saw Lizzy come in.
  9. Bo got the best bottle of wine he could find that he had bought 4 years ago down from the top shelf in the kitchen, found candles and luckly the roses he got Lizzy were still alive so he would use those for a center peice...Then the issue of food arose when he rememberd he couldn't cook and knew Lizzy would be home any minute.
  10. Luke said "Good luck with that cousin, have fun. I'll watch the kids tonight."
  11. Daisy said "Okay, and please remember what I said about slowing things down and getting the flame back. It just might work." And smiled. "And, I hope we can also have that girls day out soon."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.