Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Theres always room for making time, trust me, I barely have time either with all these kids, but somehow I manage to do it. And remember, if you want, or need me to, I'll watch the kids."
  2. Daisy said "Do something to get it back, slow down a bit. What me and Enos do when that happens, we make the time to slow things down and get the romance back, I think thats what you and Bo need to do."
  3. Daisy said "We have once or twice but when it gets like that, you have to slow down with each other and then refind both of your centers again together, it helps me and Enos. It might not make sense, but it helps us."
  4. Jake nods and turns back to Lily and smiles "She does trust me afterall."
  5. Daisy smiled at her best friend, if anyone could see through Lizzy, it was Daisy. She said "Liz..Please tell me."
  6. Daisy said "No, everythings good, just the kids don't wanna settle down. So whats up with you?"
  7. Daisy answers the door when Lizzy knocks and she says "Hey Liz,come in."
  8. Bo sighes and is a little worried now and says "Okay,if you do want to talk about please just go ahead..I won't pressure you anymore." and goes to sleep.
  9. Bo looks at her and turns her around "Please tell me the truth honey...Please."
  10. Bo says "Don't worry about it, it may be all the photo shoots and filming, I remember when we were in Hollywood she was always really tired and acted a bit the same way when she came home from them." Later that night when the kids were in bed and Lizzy and Bo were in the bedroom all the lights shut off and the door closed, Bo propped him self up onto his elbow and said "Liz..Is everything okay?"
  11. Bo sighes "I'm not sure what couldn't be right...I'll talk to her tonight."
  12. Bo kept it as lively as he could, he would always charm her and give her what she wanted.
  13. Daisy said "Happy as ever, he already has Amanda wrapped around his little finger and I don't think he knows it yet but shes already a Daddys Girl."
  14. Daisy said "Your welcome, you know I'll help you anytime you need it."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.