Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee smiles "Enos is such a nice boy"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "How can you not..I broke my promise I made to you when I told you that I'd wait..I love you Enos I do..and I want to marry you..but how can you not hate me?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat down because if she hadn't she would've passed out
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee thought for a minute then said "I think he has...it was a couple years ago..they worked on a case together"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy keeps thinking that Enos is just hiding his anger when Daisy told him about LD
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "You can't be serious.."
-
Name that episode!
Dr Jeckyl and Mr. Luke Duke...( that one was easy...)
-
Word Association
Richard Petty
-
Dukes Superfan Challenge
Sign me up Rog....idk about bein' here tonight but I'll join the challenge
-
Word Association
headed (ME lol)
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "I wonder how he's doing...I gotta ask Andy if he's ever met Enos"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know I can too...but you'll be okay"
-
Sweating For The County
But of course Bo knew Artemis's plans.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy finally fell asleep
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy lays there awake to scared to fall asleep and she starts crying
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy wanted to scream, she wished the words would stop playing in her head
-
Sweating For The County
The two went to bed and Daisy wrapped her arms around Enos's waist, she didn't want to let go..she was afraid to.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged him "Lets go to bed"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "Yeah"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "What do you mean?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugs him "Me and Lizzy ain't going anywhere...were going to fight this"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "How can you be sure?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'm not sure..Enos I can't leave..me or Lizzy can't....what if when I come back your dead or something?....the kids...I can't!"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Make me a bride... and unbind Lilys powers and control her"