Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Lemon fresh
  2. Congrats B.L, I know you'll were that Fan Of The Month crown well!
  3. Artemis laughes "It won't..I can bring both girls to there knees and they won't know what hit them"
  4. Emily nodds "Thank you", and goes in Molly's room and sits down and Daisy comes out of Clays room and leans against the wall and saw Luke come over to her and she just sighes.
  5. Daisy smiled "Everyone doing okay?" (I'm going to church tonight with Scott...so I'll be off and about 6:50..but of course your an hour ahead of Texas)
  6. Daisy then said "LD I am not going back you and I don't care what you say!"
  7. Enos said "If you want to go home..I won't stop you"
  8. Enos said "Yeah...why let an injury slow me down?"
  9. Enos hugs her "And your the only one I love too and I don't care what LD is here for"
  10. Enos said "What do you mean?" Daisy knew he wasn't mad just confused
  11. Enos said "Why are you so afraid of me seeing him?"
  12. As they did that Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "Hey Kathy..I'll be your brides maid"
  13. Daisy said "But with you...I can live through it all"
  14. Artemis said "I don't need any of it Mick"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.