Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy started having a bad dream about one stormy night when she was still with LD
  2. Daisy huggs Lilly and Bo hands her Taylor "Thank you for watching them Bo"
  3. Daisy said "I can't leave Lizzy"
  4. Daisy sighed "I guess we just wait here", but right now she wished she was in Enos's arms and taking care of her children.
  5. Daisy nodded and wonderd when those two would get here because she just wanted to destroy Artemis so things could go back to normal.
  6. Daisy said "Who are we missing?"
  7. Daisy saw Lizzy nodd and Daisy nodded and said "I agree, I'm ready to do this"
  8. Daisy said "I-I'm ready"
  9. Its awsome to know something about you! lol
  10. Soon Mick brought the girls to there destination.
  11. Daisy said "I'm going with her...please watch Lilly and the babies closely"
  12. Daisy said "There just babies though.." she looked at both Lizzy and Mick
  13. Daisy said "Yes I am absolutely sure that I am not upset with you and that I am happy for you and if you need anything then I hope you know that you can come to me for help and I'll do my best to help you."
  14. Daisy said "What do you mean by dangerous..what does this idea involve?"
  15. Daisy said "No im not upset with you , I am happy for you, and Liz..I've had six kids, that is a lot..I know the dangers if I were to have another child but I'm just glad that your family can grow"
  16. Daisy nodded "And as your best friend I'll be there all the way for you", Daisy had put it in the back of her mind that she couldn't have anymore children for the sake of her best friend.
  17. Daisy glared and held Taylor tighter "Why are you here?"
  18. Daisy said "Yes thats us..I'm Daisy and this is Lizzy"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.