Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bobbye is trying to calm him down
-
Country Singers?
LOL well thanks...i know your kiddin lol
-
Country Singers?
I LOVE todays Country music...I love them all....lol especially Brad Paisley and Keith Urban cause those two are cute lol.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos jumped hearing her scream and woke up and Daisy hugged him tightly and cried. (I can see her doing that)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'll go and get them later"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy sighed and sat down ignoring the pains she was having her self.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "I know I am"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Your not going to die, I know it, neither you or Daisy will die, ya'll will come back"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "Lizzy this won't kill you, your strong and you'll make it! I know you will"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "It won't kill you"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "I know I am"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo said "You'll be okay..and you have Daisy to help you out"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighes Bo already knew though
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Anything for you"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy huggs him
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Of course I will, she's my best friend"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said looking up at him "Okay what?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I hope so...I really do"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded and smiled a little trying to hide her worry.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "Nothing...just forget it" remembering Mick telling her that she needed to act like they never had the talk.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy goes to put Taylor down for her nap and Lilly goes to her room and Daisy sits beside Enos on the couch "I'm scared"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy went home to see Enos on his day off watching TV and came in "Hey Enos"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "I'll be back maybe tommarow but I have to see how Enos is doing"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed and hugged him back
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Until Dean and Sam comes back and until we can destroy Artemis...Bo I'm scared"