Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I was scared at what I would find when I came home too but Lizzy, Bo wants you I know he does, you just have to give him a chance to show it, I know my cousin and I know he hasn't moved on please for me, your best friend, your husband, your son, just give Bo a chance, Bo doesn't care what Artemis did and he hates Artemis for taking us." that she could see got Lizzy thinking
  2. Daisy said "Bo hasn't moved on Lizzy, you haven't caused him any trouble and you don't know he won't want you you came back and left, he wants you or he wouldn't have waited around while we were gone, but he has and he wants you, let him prove that to you, you have a son and Bo is your husband you can't leave him, I know Bo and I know he wants you."
  3. Daisy said "It won't take me long I promise...I'll be back by tonight for sure" and went off to find Lizzy and soon found her when she did she approached her best friend "Its just me Daisy and no one else..please talk to me."
  4. Daisy said "She's my best friend..I have to help her and I'll find her and talk to her...I think she thinks she's changed but she hasn't"
  5. Daisy said "I would talk to her...but I don't know how to get her to listen long enough"
  6. Daisy sighed "Shes gone..Lizzy said something about telling Bo she's sorry and then left...shes gone!"
  7. Daisy said "Lizzy....." she sighes and sits down when Enos came in "She's gone..."
  8. Bo sighed "I don't know whats wrong...why is she like she is.." just then the second figure showed up at the only other person she trusted...Daisy...who was now happily putting Taylor down for a nap.
  9. Bo sighed and then knew who it was and followed the figure "I know its you Lizzy and I'm glad your okay..whats wrong?..your safe now"
  10. Daisy said "She's fine she should be at her and Bo's house by now" Bo looked at the figure standing in front of him "Show your face" but not harsh because he had a hint of who it was.
  11. Daisy said "Yes I'm okay"
  12. Daisy hugged him back "Yeah I thought I'd never see you again either...I've missed so much"
  13. The hooded figures waited for a minute then took off their hoods.
  14. Andy smiled "Your a really good cook"
  15. Daisy nodded and helped Granny get comfortable.
  16. Enos went over to her and hugged her "Are you okay?"
  17. (Yeah) Daisy watches Opie eat and said "How do you like it?"
  18. Daisy sighed "I wish I knew what to do" (yeah I know lol and I understand)
  19. (I have no idea) Daisy said "It is"
  20. Daisy was about to say something when Enos and Rosco came in.
  21. Daisy said "I don't know..Granny just passed out" (It's okay)
  22. Andy said "Its kind of like a lobster you could say" (yeah lol)
  23. Daisy looked up at him and sighed "Okay I'll let you help..I'm sorry Luke...I guess I've just go so much stressful stuff around me right now"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.