Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "And while were there I'll tell Uncle Jesse and the boys about LD"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Okay"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Nothing.."
-
Fallen
Its fine i1976 we understand your busy
-
Word Association
hard
-
An invitation...
From a Texan to a Pennsylvanian, all of these posts are showing how far you've come and like Roger said I hope more people read these posts, you're awesome Pendgragon!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy says "It's okay Bo...don't worry about it, I'm fine...please if anything happens don't hesitate to call me" and walks to her jeep and heads home were she gets in the comfort of the farm house and just lays on the couch when Uncle Jesse came in from working in the barn.
-
Word Association
machienes
-
Word Association
bins
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and hugged him and went out the door to go to her jeep but was stoped by Bo and she looks up at him "What do you want?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes and gets up from the chair "Promise me that you will call if anything changes?"
-
Word Association
metal
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes "If you really think I should go home I will"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "The doctors could be wrong"
-
Word Association
rough (lol...like my dads)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed a little
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "If you think its best then okay"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and hugged him
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What?...no"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I'm scared to leave her....what if she dies or something..I-I want my baby but I can't lose Lizzy"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy just thought about the last wedding attempt.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and smiled.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy thought about it for a minute "Okay...we'll tell them"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Well once when Uncle Jesse was still around there was lots of house work to be done and I was sick but I still helped out"