Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. OOPS! There was a glitch that kept the new header graphic from showing up. I think I've fixed it, so if any of you went to check out the site, please check it out again.
  2. Oh, and btw, in case any of you go visit and notice the forum seems a bit different there, it's because we're running a newer version of the forum software there. If you could also give us some feedback on the forum layout and features as well, we'd appreciate it.
  3. We neglected it for a while, but now we have a new look for FanForums.tv and a great new header graphic, courtesy of MaryAnne. Please swing by and take a look and let us know what you think! (We're still tweaking things a bit.) While you're there, stop by the forums for your OTHER favorite tv shows (or suggest a forum for a show we haven't already listed) and start a discussion. If you go to the Dukes of Hazzard forum, it'll redirect you back to HazzardNet because we already have such awesome forums here for Dukes. Khee! http://www.fanforums.tv/
  4. I'm pretty sure he wasn't playing the guitar in those episodes. LOL. But if you ask Jimmie if he plays the guitar, he'll say "Arrrrrre you kiddin'?! I've got three of 'em!" Which doesn't really answer the question, does it? LOL.
  5. It really was a great show. I've seen both of them in concert separately, but together, it was twice as awesome. LOL.
  6. I saw him and Elton at Jack Murphy stadium during the first Piano Men tour. It was awesome!
  7. Jesse 66 Luke 34 Sounds logical to me! LOL.
  8. waikiki23, you can only post once a day. I'm going to adjust the totals to remove your additional posts. Jesse 65 Luke 35
  9. Meadowmufn replied to waikiki23's topic in Hobbies
    I used to scrapbook at one time, but I haven't had time for it in ages.
  10. I have a case of little boxes full of paperclips I'm sure MaryAnne would love to have. LOL. I'm glad all the miners made it out ok too. Though, I bet that fella whose wife and mistress met during the 2 month vigil wishes he was still down there by now...
  11. I wonder if y'all can guess who I'd pick. LOL.
  12. Speaking of surnames, how many of you are into genealogy? I've been researching my family tree for almost a decade now. It's a big hobby of mine. I've actually done some research on Jimmie's tree too. Our families used to hob knob quite a bit together and I'm pretty sure we're distant cousins, but there are a few small missing pieces in the puzzle yet. I mean, what are the chances we both have ancestors in the same county, in the same state, with a very uncommon last name, and they're NOT related somehow. LOL. I just need to find that one generational link, but info is kind of spotty that far back (late 1500s/early 1600s). Anybody else researching their family trees?? Btw, HossC, one of my paternal great, great grandfathers (surname name of Reid) was born in Ireland, moved to Scotland, married a Scottish woman, and ultimately made it to the US with wife and kids in tow in 1885. One day I'd like to make it over to the UK to see where my ancestors lived.
  13. That's a nice start. I do hope that's not all of it and you're planning more. LOL.
  14. My 13th great grandmother was a Davenport, Jane Davenport from Bramhall, Cheshire, England. There are Hoggs in our tree, but I don't think they're blood relations.
  15. Our neighbor across the street has been seen wearing an orange "01" shirt. I wonder if he's been on HazzardNet. I should ask sometime. LOL. I wonder if he's noticed the "HazzardNet" wireless network in the neighborhood. LOL. It's funny how simple little things can strike up a good conversation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.