Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Grant

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by General Grant

  1. Hey Lori! Sorry, but I wasn't sure if you were here with us, or in Luke Land, like you are a lot of times! Now Lori, you put that rope down, IMMEDIATELY! You and your bright plan, had you followed through Boss Hogg would have gotten you for kidnappin', and there aint no way you'd have gotten out of it! You'd spend the rest of your life havin' to listen to Rosco! Khee! General Grant
  2. You give it to 'em Bo! Great trick you played! Wish I could think of stuff like that more often. Lori and Luke both need to be picked on once in a while! Anyway, I agree that Uncle Jesse is very smart, and could hurt someone if he really wanted to. But, his heart is too big to want to hurt someone...
  3. I'm sorry Daney, you lost me! What are you trying to say? I don't understand, someone please help before I go insane trying to figure this out... General Grant
  4. Hey Y'all! Okay Uncle Jesse, I'd love to hear you sing, just as long as it's Glen Campbell. I don't know if you could think of a song so old that my grandparents haven't heard it! My grandpa once told me that my grandma was born before dirt was invented, and my grandma responded by sayin' that my grandpa was born before the wheel was invented! So, I don't think there is a song they haven't heard! Anyway, I hope we (or I) didn't scare poor Lori off... I am sure that she will be on here any time now... Good thinkin' Daisy to put your hand over Bo's mouth. I know that can be risky when someone says to be quiet! Bo and Daisy... Shhhh! You don't want Uncle Jesse to hear you, do you? He'll probably do something worse than sing... he might unweld the General Lee's doors! I'm Gone for Now! But don't y'all worry none, I'll be back shortly. General Grant
  5. Lori... hush... I didn't think that was at all possible! I most certainly would not pick on (what you refer to as Poor Ol', yeah right!) Laura Duke! I don't know where you get those Ideas from:confused: that deserves a double confused look! Okay Uncle Jesse, if Lori is ready to be civilized, we can stop this anytime!! (that's payback for sayin' I am worse than you, Lori!) And DaisyMaeDuke, you've heard Uncle Jesse sing?! I am sure you had a great time listening! I am sure he can't do worse than I can!! Catch y'all later! General Grant
  6. DaisyMaeDuke: I will take that last post you replied to as you still can't get your chat room up, right? Did you try the advice I gave 5 or so posts down? I really hope that someone can help you figure this out!! General Grant
  7. Hey Y'all, mind if I join in? Did Daisy... (this is hard!) cook supper and try calling Bo and Luke on the CB? And for the megahard question: (harder yet!) Did Luke off Bo to share a cell at prision?! I think I just made some horrible guesses! General Grant
  8. General Grant replied to General Grant's topic in Movies
    Hey Y'all! I have heard of Copland, by way of Sly's book but have never seen it. I believe that he had to gain 40 pounds to get on that show. WOW! I can't imagine trying to gain weight!!! Anyway, has anyone seen the Karate Kid? Is it just me, or does that seem to be based off of Rocky, but targeted more for younger people? It seems like they took a person who had nothing (Daniel, Rocky) they found their best friend (Daniel's girlfriend who's name escapes me at this second, and Adrian) and have a trainer that they are really good friends with and who have different training methods (Mr. Miyagi, Mickey) and at the end, Rocky says "Yo, Adrian, We did it" (I think that was the second movie, though) and Daniel says "Hey Mr. Miyagi, we did it" It seems like the Karate Kid is really based off of Rocky, but I could be wrong. I am not sure, maybe it is just me. Just thought I'd see what y'all think. General Grant
  9. Hey 01getaway! That is a great picture you have, and it is so cool that you got to use a General Lee as your wedding car! I hope you have a great stay at HazzardNet, and enjoy the forums, posts, etc... And Roger is right, buckle up for safety!! General Grant
  10. I'm the one that got you scolded?! You're the one that got agressive!!! Sorry Uncle Jesse, I'll stop now. I apologize. You know how LoriDavenport can get, though. Oh, Uncle Jesse, I'd like to hear yer singing! It would be an honor. General Grant
  11. Hey Y'all! It sounds like you had a relaxing birthday. I am glad you had fun! I hope it was a great day. Come on, now... don't be so hard on yourself. If acting is truly what you want to do, you will find a way to make it work in your life, and I am sure that we will all hear about it, second only to your family. I hope that all goes well with your acting, and I am sure that your big break will come, like I said, if acting is truly what you want. Gees, Lori. You are always yellin' at me! I take it you didn't like my singing!?! I am just plain hurt! And get yer finger out of my face, PLEASE?! Anyway, I'll catch y'all later! General Grant
  12. I hear ya, Roger! I know, at first I was getting upset because I simply couldn't keep up with the conversation, which only added to the confussion! But, then, I started having fun with that, because , like you say, Hazzard is plain confussing sometimes. So, I think we represent that well-- we can be confussing at times, but we are havin' fun doing so! Anyway, it sounds like everyone wants it Sunday at 7PM CST (8 pm EST) If anyone wants anything different, please don't hesitate to suggest a time! Otherwise, I'll catch y'all at the meetin' Sunday. General Grant
  13. Hey, Y'all mind if I join in the fun? And seein' as how there 'aint going to be any trivia from Roger until Saturday, I have a quick question, then back to business! How come this was moved from the Hazzard Swamp? Not that it should be in the swamp... I just happen to notice it moved. How come it was put in the swamp anyway? I just skimmed through, and it didn't look like y'all got too nutty! Anyway, I would like to join in, and I'll be waitin' for the trivia, but don't expect me to do very well at this! General Grant
  14. Hey Roger! I never picked up on that before! When I looked real close, I saw her hotwiring it! Shame Shame, everybody knows yer name! Khee! Khee! I love it! DaisyMae... I know that Rosco and Enos keep a pretty close look out for orange Chargers with big 01's on the door. Better hope he didn't set up a speed trap, or worse.... he'll probably try to frame you for somethin' thinkin' you're "Da Duke boys!" Anyway, it is a very nice picture. I wish I had a General Lee. I guess in my mind I do, already! As do most of the other Hazzard citizens here! Anyway, I hope that I can see some more pictures, I just love looking at the pictrues of anything Dukes related, excluding the latest movies, that is! General Grant
  15. Hey Y'all! I second what Laura said about rememberin' us Hazzardites! And Laura (and BoJames) if you don't mind, I'd like to join in on the Happy Birthday song! Happy Birthday to you Happy Bir..... Okay, Okay, I'll stop. I figure me stopin' should be gift enough, right?! (sorry 'bout the dry humor!) General Grant
  16. Hey Y'all! Thanks for the input. If y'all want to decide on a different day and time, that's okay, too. But, if Sundays work for everyone, I guess that I will be hearing from you on Sunday. Does 7pm CST (8 EST) work for everyone? DaisyMaeDuke: About the chat room. I don't know if it is the correct procedure or not, but after you get into the room, a grey screen should appear where the chat room would be. If you put your mouse on that grey area, it should say "click to activate and use this control" well, click on the grey screen. And, then wait for a little bit (usually takes a minute or two) and that should pop the chat room up. But, I am not a computer whiz. That is just how I do it, and it gets me there. I apologize Roger, if it was confusing. I was getting confused. By the time I thought of what to say in response to someone else and got it typed, four or five people typed! Anyway, if everything goes right, I'll catch y'all at the meetin'! I'll bring the frosted mugs if Roger brings the eggnog and buttermilk! Oh, and Lori... Don't forget about the meeting! General Grant
  17. Hey Y'all! An Idea hit me the other night when I was chatting with what seemed like half of Hazzard County! What do y'all think about having a weekly chat? For instance, every Sunday night at 7:00 pm CST. We can all try to agree on a day and time, if anyone thinks this is worth pursuing. If not, I apologize for the waste of space. Hope to hear any comments or suggestions. Catch y'all later, take care now, ya hear?! General Grant
  18. First off... I hope that you had a nice birthday, BoJames. Did you do anything exciting? Aside from being in the Hazzardnet Chat room, talking to this strange group?!? Secondly, it seems that you have a whole bunch of people (or shall I say fans?) in your corner cheering you on! I hope that you get to be in a movie soon! There's a lot of people here expecting an autographed copy! Anyway, I am sure that we'll be seein' BoJamesDuke on the big screen pretty soon, I hope! I'll catch y'all later! General Grant
  19. Hey Y'all! First off, I AM NOT A BEAR! Rrrrrr! The only bear I could possibly be would be a teddy bear! Because I am so nice, and innocent, and never do anything wrong. (Bear with me folks, just a little sibling rivalry going on... and no pun intended with the "bear with me" part) I agree with Laura (for once) about BoJamesDuke, when you get your big break in a show, I would like the second copy. And an autographed one!! I will catch y'all later! General Grant
  20. Hey Y'all! I don't know, Julie, that is a good question. How old is John as compared to Mr. Foxworthy? I guess that I just figured John didn't go to college, just because he went on to do the Dukes of Hazzard after highschool, when he was 18. So, I appologize that I can't help you with that one. But, it would be funny if they did know eachother. Roger, that sounds like my dad! I can see him doing that!!!! Can you even shoot dove? I guess I was thinking it was illegal. I don't know, but if you have to go out hunting for your lunch, piegeon is pretty good! Anyway, better stop, or I might offend someone. General Grant
  21. Hey Y'all! First off, I didn't read the homepage, so I can't compliment anyone yet (and I won't mention it again to help out Meadowmufn!) It sounded like y'all had fun. I am sure it was exciting, not only to see Rosco, but also to be able to meet the people behind the writing here on Hazzardnet! I am so glad you all got the chance to go, see Rosco, and meet eachother. It sounds like a great day. I was thinkin' 'bout y'all the entire day. It really sounds like you had an exceptional day. Roger, I am sure that James was thrilled that you were talking to him, and complimenting him. I am sure when you mentioned Sorrell, he was honored. I really think that the actors know that we are all a family, and none of them would be where they are without the fans, and each other. Without any of them the show would never have made it this far. I never did see the reunion movie. I saw the first one, but that was way before I was really taken in to the Dukes. So, unfortunately, I don't know what scene you are in referance to. I am sure when we see that, (if we do) my family will cry, who knows, I might even get a little teary eyed! If y'all have any pictures, I'd love to see them. I hope you got all your autographes! Was the line for Rosco really that long? I know the Dukes is a great show, but it seems to me that after X number of years, people would forget. But, that's not to say they should! I am sure James Best was honored if that line was long! Until the next post, then, I guess I will be daydreamin' bout if I got to go... Oh, well, maybe nextime. General Grant
  22. Well, Y'all have fun tomorrow. I hope you have fun. If it isn't too much bother, I'd love to see pictures! I will be wishin' I was there! Hope you have fun. General Grant
  23. Hey Y'all! That is cool that you get to go see Rosco. I would like to go, too! I am sure that you had a fun chat with Enos, and meetin Luke, Cooter, and John. Have fun on Saturday. General Grant
  24. I wish I could go..... I would really like to meet Rosco (or James Best, which ever you prefer) and my fellow Hazzardites. Tell me how it goes. I wish I could go..... General Grant
  25. Hey Roger! That is great that you've met so many of the Dukes! I wish I could, but for now, I will just have to be content watching them on the TV and talkin' on the CB! Anyway, I hope that you have fun on Saturday. So, why is Rosco going to be in Ohio? Where about is he going to be? How was your visit with Luke and Cooter? How about your talk with Enos? How did you get to talk to him on the phone? I wish I could! I am sure that you won't get a blizzard, snow is great, just not if it gets in the way of seein' the Dukes!! If you can, take a lot of pictures, and if you don't mind, I would like to see them! General Grant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.