Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Grant

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by General Grant

  1. Thanks Daney! I am borrowing the series from a friend, but have only seen the first season. But, I know most of them because I watch the ol' reruns on TV. Well, to make a long story short, I have three more seasons to go until I can see it! Well, if y'all know of any other shows Boss is in, please let me know. It is really interesting to see what they are in besides the Dukes. General Grant
  2. Hey Yall! Roger, is there an inside joke going on that I am not aware of, or are you really going to see Rosco? I hope you get to, that would be so cool! I am sure that the actors do visit various sites in their free time. But, if someone does happen to ask or talk about the site, tell me what they say. That would be interesting. General Grant Roger, if you do happen to see Rosco, please tell me what happens.
  3. Hey Y'all! That is too bad that wherever you went didn't have a TV. Isn't that typical Duke luck?! Hey Y'all... do you know of any other series or movies that John was in? Oh, just another thought, do any of you happen to know what scene it is that John is in on Smokey and the Bandit? Also, do you happen to know where about? I know he is somewhere in the background, but when I watched it for the first time a couple months ago, I didn't see him. Was he in Stagecoach with Johnny Cash one time? I am pretty sure that he was, but I tend to get confused. Anyway, before I bore y'all to death, I better get skedaddling on my way. By Y'all! General Grant
  4. Hey Y'all! Well, there you are BoJamesDuke... you don't have a release yet and I think you have a few people who would buy the show(s) you are in. Keep us (or me) posted on how your acting is going! Hopefully you'll get your big break, so we can see some quality TV again, and get some better actors, unlike what we have here in the U.S. Not to cut anyone down that is in the show biz, or anything. But, I am being told that I am rambling now, so I had better go! Catch Y'all later! General Grant
  5. Okay Y'all, no question for Bo this time (I can't think of one for you, sorry!) But I got one for Luke: When you went into the house (the Hazzardville Horror) how did you know to look for the string attatched to the chair? Oh, and why would you leave Bo in charge of watching the silver bars and equipment? No offense meant to Bo on that one, just wonderin' why you didn't make it the other way around. Daisy: When you dropped MaryLou (I think that was her name!) off at the house (see above) what made you change your mind and go back to get her? What did you think was happening when you heard her screaming, and when you went inside, nothing was happening? To anyone who wants to answer this one from a few posts ago: Does Boss Hogg give warranties on anything he sells? General Grant
  6. Thanks Y'all! That will help, I am sure! And, I don't think I'd notice if someone wouldn't have told me. I am horrible at that. If he isn't wearing Bo's yellow shirt, and driving the General, I don't know who it is until someone points it out! Some fan I am! Wow, I don't think I knew that Walker lasted seven years. Huh! I guess it will be awhile until I see that one. Chances are I'll forget by then! Anyway, I'll catch y'all later! General Grant
  7. Well BoJamesDuke, I hope you get a great acting career if that is what you truly want to do. I am sure that John would be thrilled if you asked him. I am sure he would be honored! You are starting the same way he did, that is to say that at one time he just went in to do an audition, and that was his big break, now look where he is! So, like I said earlier, I hope you get your break soon, we need some good actors/actresses! Okay Roger, I will try not to be shy about disagreeing with you about what episodes I like. Although I don't think I could change that even if I wanted to! Well, thank you for the compliment, that done made my day! Thank you all for weighing in, I really appreciate all of the views on the subject. It sure makes you think! Anyway, I think that I have babbled on long enough, so, for now, I'm gone! General Grant
  8. Hey Bo, thanks for answerin'! Well, I'll give you an' Luke that much. You both have nice voices. And it is true 'bout the radio going out of range. I just hate when that happens! Not that I go out of the county much. Hey, just a thought. If you did have a radio, unless the General got stolen, it wouldn't go out of range, I think Y'all know why! Unless of course, Boss Hogg has some scheme up his sleeve, he'd probably sell radios that self-destruct in 31 days, on a radio that is warranted for 30 days. Hey, does Boss even give warranties on anything? Oh my goodness! I am real sorry for askin' 'bout the Carnival of Thrills. I didn't know that was a real touchy subject. I am glad that you an' Luke made up, though. Anyway, it just looked like it would have hurt. I am surprised you didn't sprain your wrist or anything, on that one. But, I will leave it at that so you two don't have to go revisitin' that part of you lives. I respect that, so I'm gone, but don't worry y'all, I'll think of a few more questions. In the meantime, Keep it 'tween the ditches! And if you do happen to go off the road, pray Cooter's near by! General Grant
  9. Hey, don't thank me, I meant it! Well, we could use a few more good actors! Hopefully what ever shows you're in get released in the U.S.! We could really use some good actors/actresses! Catch Y'all later! General Grant Thanks for clarifyin' what you meant, I tend to get confused easily! Well, sometimes anyway!
  10. Okay, y'all, here's another question. Bo and Luke: Does the General have a radio? The reason I ask is because I've never seen you use a radio, you always sing. Bo- when you left for the Carnival of Thrills, when you and Luke stepped outside and were fighting, did that hurt when you tried to hit Luke, but instead put your fist through the wall? Jesse- On your way to see Bo and the Carnival, were you really serious when you had Daisy pull the Jeep over and told Luke to hit you? I don't recall ever seein' you so revved up! But, I was just wonderin' because when you got in the Jeep, you were laughing with Luke and sayin' it was funny! Must have worked, you sure made Luke change his mind! General Grant
  11. Hey Y'all! A while back I read this post, so I had to go check it out! That was really cool to see him! If there are any Little House on the Prarie fans out there, I know that Sorrell is on an episode of that. The name of the episode escapes me, but it is when Charles is out of town, and Caroline is telling Laura and Mary about when he was a young boy. Well, Sorrell plays his school teacher. If I come across that episode, I will try to get the title. General Grant
  12. John is in Walker, Texas Ranger?! You don't happen to know what season or episode, do you? So far I've only seen the first season, so I hope that he wasn't in that one, else I would not have noticed him at all! General Grant
  13. Hey Y'all! BoJamesDuke... that was a great perspective on this. I never thought of it that way before! No, I couldn't really tell that you didn't want us to like the episode more. (that is what you were sayin', right?!) Anyway, Thanks for weighin' in. Anyway, y'all have great points and highlights about the episode! General Grant
  14. Sorry 'bout that Roger! I do like the Dukes as themselves, of course, but I thought that it was a nice (okay, maybe that isn't the right word...) episode. I can imaging that Tom had fun with that one. I am sure that after so many years of doing the same character, the change is a welcomed one. I am sure that he was glad to get Luke back, though. I was glad that Luke wasn't permanetly that way! Sorry Roger, but I actually liked Strange Visitor to Hazzard, and I don't even believe in aliens! I just thought it was funny. Then again, I don't think there is an episode I could really say I downright don't like! Catch y'all later. General Grant Roger- I am sorry that we disagree about this one.
  15. Okay Y'all, I got a barrel full of questions: Daisy- If you are the only one that works, how do you get enough money to bail Bo and Luke out of jail, pay all the bills, and still get the General repaired all of the time? Uncle Jesse- What went through your mind when Luke called you and said they got caught with pot in the General, you know, when Mason Dixon and associates came and helped with that one? Bo- When you went to see Henry Flatt (who was supposedly dead) at the Tri City Youth Center, what were you thinking when that girl flipped you? Luke- Did you ever find out that the trophey Amy Creevy won and gave to you had Boss' mama's ashes in it? What ever happened to that trophey? Enos- Now, honestly, do you let Bo and Luke get away from you sometimes because you know that Rosco and Boss Hogg are trying to frame them? Thanks Y'all! General Grant
  16. Uncle Jesse is a fine upstandin' citizen! I think that he is great. He is a great role model for anyone to have, and I am proud to say that I think he is (every so often) like my dad! General Grant
  17. I really enjoyed Dr. Jekyell and Mr. Duke. Great episode. I thought it was a nice change. Usually the Dukes are such great people, so (don't get me wrong here) it was nice to see them out of their element, you might say. I don't think the rest of the family enjoyed that one too much, though. I think they were scarred silly. I liked it, though! General Grant
  18. WOW! Bo MAKES you do all of the physical work! That's a great payback! You used to make him do your chores before he could drive!! Funny how that works, 'aint it? Okay Enos, I won't ask about your middle name. I am sure that whatever it is, it is a nice name. I better go think of some more questions for y'all! General Grant
  19. Those are all great! I don't really remember "Baa Baa White Sheep" off of the top of my head, though! "Happy Birthday General Lee" was another good one! General Grant Seein' as how I can't really remember the one episode, I guess that gives me an excuse to watch more Dukes!
  20. That is cool that Luke would pick you up from school. How nice! Referring back a few posts. I didn't kow that your middle name was James. I knew your first name (I'll save you the emarrassment of writing it yet again) I really think it is a nice name, I don't know why you don't like it. I knew Luke's Middle initial was K, but I didn't know what it stood for. As for Daisy, I didn't even know what her middle name was! That was interesting to know Jesse's middle name. Enos, what is yours? General Grant
  21. Okay, another question. This one is for Bo Now, correct me if I am wrong, Luke is four years older than you, right? So, what did you do when Luke could (legally) drive and you couldn't? Okay, that was two, sorry! And Luke, When you were driving before Bo, did you have to drive him around? How come Bo always drives, and you rarely do? General Grant
  22. Hey Y'all! Wow! There are a lot of posts here, with a lot of different opinions. As for mine... I am a country person, my neighbor is a (probably third generation!) farmer, so I have been driving for a long Time. So after haying one time, he let my drive his truck! A manual, that was fun! Whether it be the four wheeler, the BroncoXLT(my baby!) the Blazer(my other Baby), my neighbors truck(the Blue Bomber!) or the mowers, I have been driving a while. So, when I am driving in the hay fields, I will admit, I tend to drive like a Duke, or Davenport. Fortunately, I don't (yet) drive like Rosco or Enos! I don't think I was as fast of a driver before I saw the Dukes. Now, with the fourwheeler(Suzie) I tend to find a nice clear spot, usually in the driveway, because we have a big driveway, and do donuts! But, a car in traffic is much, much different. I like to think that I am a cautious, but not overly-cautious driver. Switching gears, here... About your cousins, Lori and Roger. I am sorry. I am sure that it must be hard to live with the memory of that. Esspecially if you saw it happen. Roger, that is very thoughtful of you to call your aunt every year on Bobby's birthday. I believe it that the pain stays, it only lessens as time goes on. I have never lost anyone in an accident like that. I am glad that the pain has lessened. You are both very strong people to be able to pick up your life, and move on, but not forget. I feel like I lost a close friend. You are both great people, and I would like you to know that if there is anything you ever need to talk about, I, and I am sure Laura, and a lot of the fellow Hazzardites, are in your corner. I hope that during the "rough spots" of the whole tragic situation, you had some one you could lean on for support and some one to just listen. I agree with what Laura said, that knowin' you both, your cousins must have been two great people. I am honored that you feel like you could talk about it with us all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I apreciate it very much. I wish you both well. Yes, Laura I see why Roger is called Uncle Jesse. I know on occasion I need people to keep me in line! Thank you Roger! So, if Roger is Uncle Jesse, does that make Lori Luke? Seein' as how the aviators match! General Grant
  23. Hey Y'all! That was very nice of you to say, Enos! But, switching gears, here... Uncle Jesse, what was going through your head when you saw the slot machines in the barn that the boys put there? And to Whoever else wants to answer this... what's y'all's full names? If you don't mind my asking. Oh, one other thing to Bo and Luke... If you are on probabtion and Hazzard doesn't have a driver testing center, how did you get you license??? General Grant
  24. Hey Y'all! I haven't seen too many of the movies that y'all mentioned. But, I've definately heard of Smokey and the Bandit. I have only seen the first one, and I have only seen the second reunion Dukes. I personally like: --Christmas Comes to Willow Creek, what can I say, Tom AND John are in it! Great story line! -- Rocky I-V and Rocky Balboa -- True Grit, an older western with John Wayne, Glen Campbell, and Kim Darby well, that is all that I can think of, but I am sure that in the middle of the night I will think of something else. It is just my luck that a brilliant idea hits me at midnight, but by the time I get up in the morning I can't remember what the idea was!! General Grant
  25. Hey LoriDavenport! I certainly don't blame you if you got upset! I would be. Nothing worse than havin' folks think you said somethin' you didn't! I think you were a sport about the whole thing. Hope you have a nice week, y'all!!!!! General Grant

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.