1101 Market Ave

Canton, OH 44702

1-4pm & 7-9pm

Admission:

Adults - $10

Children ages 6 to 12 - $5.00

5 & under - free

Autographs may be $5 to $10 an item.

That's a bummer Tim. I was hoping to meet you. Daisy, maybe we'll try to organize something in a few days when people have a better idea of what their plans are. I know if the roads are this bad I'm not going. They had both the interstates near where I live (79 and 90) closed down today from wrecks. I'll be keeping track of the forecast. Is anybody else going for sure?

You know...you can sure tell people who live in the south (by south I mean Toledo down). Round here, we don't close roads for accidents...we just go around 'em. And it takes a lot to get a snow day. So, I'll be going, unless it is horribly bad...I did graduate from the Duke's school of Michigan drivers after all.

Hope to see you there Roger! I'd love to meet you!

You know...you can sure tell people who live in the south (by south I mean Toledo down). Round here, we don't close roads for accidents...we just go around 'em. And it takes a lot to get a snow day. So, I'll be going, unless it is horribly bad...I did graduate from the Duke's school of Michigan drivers after all.

Hope to see you there Roger! I'd love to meet you!

Well, your from Toledo do you ever go to your local Myers I've been to it last summer it's huge and the people that work there are very friendly.

As Rosco would say "That's good news, good news!!" I hope to see you there Tim. Just a warning, watch out going down Rt 77. Rosco might have a speedtrap set up there. I hear Boss is trying to raise money for his latest scam so Rosco might be working to get his 50% of 50%. I'll be there early to check out some cars at the show before Rosco shows up.