Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Duke or Dupe
Dixville County Wild Hollow Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
*blushing* Awwww...well respect from you is respect worth havin' my friend. Thank you.
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree,
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Luke drew quivering breaths, closing his eyes. "I wish...they'd just...stop...she says...t-talk...but...it...it's so hard."
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Luke took several shaky deep breaths, his hands still trembling though he had managed to calm down for the most part. "Was...was bad..."
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"No...no...NO!" he yelled out so loud he woke himself up staring shakily at Bo. Though the nightmares had camed in intensity, they werent fully gone yet. "I'm safe...I'm home..." he muttered to himself as Sara had taught him to do. "They can't get me..." he continued looking to Bo for the affirmation Sara was always there to give.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"Don't...stop..." he continued flinching, his head continuing to toss and turn.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Luke moaned again, tossing his head. "Lemme go...lemme go..." he muttered.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy nodded going to the kitchen, her heart soaring on the inside. Luke, meanwhile, moaned quietly in his sleep.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy nodded a little. "Well...how bout I start a nice dinner?"
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy hugged him too. "So what now?"
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"I'm so glad...Ive been so worried about him..." said Daisy with a relieved sigh.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"Hope so..." began Daisy. "So how is he...I mean...is he better...or...just..."
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"She sure has..." said Daisy softly. "Hope I get to thank her one day."
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"What changed his mind? I was beginnin' t think he'd stay there..." said Daisy softly.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Luke slept on, unaware that he was being watched and celebrated over. "When did he come home?" asked Daisy.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy wanted to squeal in happiness. Instead she hugged Bo close, so happy that things were finally getting back to whatever nrmal was anymore*
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy frowned, not understanding what it was all about until she saw a tuft of dark curls sticking up above the blankets of the bed. Her mouth fell open, her eyes open wide in shock. "L-lu...Luke?!" she whispered unable to believe what she was seeing.
-
Duke or Dupe
Joe Ward Catfish Creek Uncle Boss
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy followed him shaking her head. "I dont understand why you just can't tell me..."
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
"Then who am I supossed t wake up? Youre the only one I know that'd sleep til sundown if he could that I know about..." she teased.
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy ran up the stairs throwing her arms around him. "Jeb Stuart come for a visit?" she guessed. "Aint seen him in ages!"
-
To Keep On Keepin' On
Daisy's jeep pulled up at the farm a few hours later. Thrusting it into park, she climbed out yelling, "Bo! Cousin where are you?!"