Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Luke smiled gently. "It's a big place ain't it?"
  2. four-leaf clover
  3. Daisy's shotgun wedding I think...
  4. The last I heard the answer was "no"- that there will not be an official Dukesfest this year. I kind of think if there was gonna be one we would have heard something by now simply because of the time it must take aheead of time to put something like that together.... I guess the closest thing to it this year will be the big event in Sieverville....
  5. Well, Ive hung out with a lot of the cast, but I think I'd like best to hang out with Enos- he is such a sweetie....
  6. Luke followed him up carefully with George, handing the monkey back to the boy as soon as they got up there. "I used to spend a lot of time up here when I was your age."
  7. That makes sense as fond of John Wayne as he is...
  8. Now I know how Bugs Bunny feels durring Wabbit Season
  9. Come an listen to a story bout a man named Jed.....
  10. Luke took the monkey carefully in his hands, as if it were a live animal, holding it firmly. "Now, up you go," said Luke watching him go to the ladder.
  11. "I could hold him...that is...if you don't think George'd mind..." he added not sure if Zac would trust him with his precious monkey or not.
  12. Luke nodded showing Zac the ladder. "Go on up...I'll be right behind ya so you won't fall..." reassured Luke knowing that the ladder and heights could be intimidating to some.
  13. "You wanna see the hay loft?" asked Luke invitingly.
  14. Luke smiled watching Zac pet the old mule. Maudine had been his first friend when he came to the farm too. Maudine had silently witnessed the tears Luke had shed for his parents every day. To Maudine alone had he whispered his troubles, her ears flickering as if listening to every word. It had helped Luke to know that someone understood, even if that someone was an old mule. With any luck, Zac would feel the same way.
  15. Scrappy
  16. No but little Charlie Dickens was....
  17. Boxer
  18. fight
  19. Mrs. Daisy Hogg
  20. Welcome! Enjoy the site and keep it tween the ditches!
  21. Little Jimmy Dickens
  22. "Maudine...she's a real good judge of character...she wouldn't do that 'less she thought you was pretty special..." put in Luke.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.