Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. basketball
  2. Nate...where are you located....I have some connections various places... maybe I could point you in the right direction...or to the right person
  3. helmets
  4. Ben (this is the name of the bear in Grizzly Adams which Denver also starred in as Mad Jack;))
  5. John's going to be in Toronto this weekend...it should be a great time and definately shorter lines than at Dukesfest
  6. Wasn't Hoggoco the name of the gasoline company...like Sunoco?
  7. Welcome!
  8. Wasn't Luke the one who smirked and corrected Bo and called it recreation? It seems to me it was but sbeen a looong time since I saw that episode...and I believe Denver is right...I think it was the revenuer lady-lucky her
  9. My Son Bo Hogg
  10. Cooter's girl...played by Kim Richards who starred in the origional Escape to witch mountain as a young girl and made a cameo appearance in the new movie released this past weekend!
  11. I'm gonna give you an autographed frying pan upside your head if you say that again Sheriff...
  12. I do. It's Baa Baa white sheep
  13. There's some great footage. Ryan and Erik did a nice job.... heck there is even a pick of me and BoJames sitting on the doors of the General....need I say more?!
  14. Yeah...best of all me and Bojames are in it! LOL
  15. bailout
  16. Luke smiled. "You know...you ain't gotta call me sir. We's buddies...you can call me Luke if ya wanna..."
  17. Luke looked softly down at the little boy. "You havin' a good time Zac?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.