Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Got Music?
Ok, so I am just curious...does anybody out there play any instruments? In a band? I'll start the musical ball rolling: Yes I do. I play keyboards and sing on stage every week in our church worship team. I also play guitar (I have an acoustic but do much better with electric) So what about you? I gotta go...practice in 8 hours...I need sleep...
-
Dukes Talkshow
Tattletale.. *mutters under her breath*
-
Dukes Talkshow
*high fives Bo back*
-
Dukes Talkshow
Then I guess you leave it to our imaginations...hmmm...now that's a scary prospect, ain't it Lukas?
-
Dukes Talkshow
Well I bet the audience would like to know wouldn't y'all!? *encourages everyone to clap if they wanted to know*
-
Dukes Talkshow
*raises her eyebrows* Why don't ya wanna tell us?
-
Dukes Talkshow
*looks to him too* Good question...why ARE you out there Luke?
-
When we were little...
Luke sniffed quietly nodding a little.
-
When we were little...
Two large tears dropped from Luke's eyes but he said nothing more.
-
When we were little...
"But Unca Jesse..." countered Luke.
-
When we were little...
"But Bo's up..." objected the little brunette.
-
When we were little...
"Unca Jesse! No!" cried Luke kicking his legs.
-
When we were little...
It only took a throw or two of the toy to wake Luke from his nap. After which he rushed over to the fawn. "Didja miss me?"
-
When we were little...
Lavinia shook her head. "No Bo...you play nice..."
-
When we were little...
Lavinia just sat down taking up the mending which always seemed to be needing done, watching Bo play as she did it.
-
When we were little...
Lavinia just let him look a while before finally standing up and getting some of Bo's toys out, laying him on a blanket on the floor to play quietly.
-
When we were little...
"I'll sit down here with ya Bo...but you aint gettin any closer..." With that Lavinia sat with Bo in her arms a little ways away from the hurt fawn.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Let it Snow...
I don't mind the snow much, though even I aint used to 15 inches in half a day. It's when it's blowing over icy roads that I really don't like it. Have to say this is perfect weather for snowmobiling and sledding though, both of which you can only do in the winter.
-
When we were little...
Lavinia shook her head. "No Bo...you stay here with yer auntie..." she said firmly.
-
When we were little...
Lavinia just let him look at it, holding the little boy close. The fawn slept on, too weak to notice.
-
When we were little...
"No honey...it's sick...it needs to sleep..." answered Lavinia, but standing up and walking over that way with Bo so he could at least look at it.
-
Duke or Dupe
Jensen's Hollow Dry Creek Johnny Paycheck
-
When we were little...
"No Bo...you let the poor thing sleep," said Lavinia softly.
-
When we were little...
"No no Bo...that fawn has enough troubles without you hangin' on it..." said Lavinia softly.