Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. DaisyMaeDuke posted a topic in Music
    Ok, so I am just curious...does anybody out there play any instruments? In a band? I'll start the musical ball rolling: Yes I do. I play keyboards and sing on stage every week in our church worship team. I also play guitar (I have an acoustic but do much better with electric) So what about you? I gotta go...practice in 8 hours...I need sleep...
  2. Tattletale.. *mutters under her breath*
  3. *high fives Bo back*
  4. Then I guess you leave it to our imaginations...hmmm...now that's a scary prospect, ain't it Lukas?
  5. Well I bet the audience would like to know wouldn't y'all!? *encourages everyone to clap if they wanted to know*
  6. *raises her eyebrows* Why don't ya wanna tell us?
  7. *looks to him too* Good question...why ARE you out there Luke?
  8. Luke sniffed quietly nodding a little.
  9. Two large tears dropped from Luke's eyes but he said nothing more.
  10. "But Unca Jesse..." countered Luke.
  11. "But Bo's up..." objected the little brunette.
  12. "Unca Jesse! No!" cried Luke kicking his legs.
  13. It only took a throw or two of the toy to wake Luke from his nap. After which he rushed over to the fawn. "Didja miss me?"
  14. Lavinia shook her head. "No Bo...you play nice..."
  15. Lavinia just sat down taking up the mending which always seemed to be needing done, watching Bo play as she did it.
  16. Lavinia just let him look a while before finally standing up and getting some of Bo's toys out, laying him on a blanket on the floor to play quietly.
  17. "I'll sit down here with ya Bo...but you aint gettin any closer..." With that Lavinia sat with Bo in her arms a little ways away from the hurt fawn.
  18. I don't mind the snow much, though even I aint used to 15 inches in half a day. It's when it's blowing over icy roads that I really don't like it. Have to say this is perfect weather for snowmobiling and sledding though, both of which you can only do in the winter.
  19. Lavinia shook her head. "No Bo...you stay here with yer auntie..." she said firmly.
  20. Lavinia just let him look at it, holding the little boy close. The fawn slept on, too weak to notice.
  21. "No honey...it's sick...it needs to sleep..." answered Lavinia, but standing up and walking over that way with Bo so he could at least look at it.
  22. Jensen's Hollow Dry Creek Johnny Paycheck
  23. "No Bo...you let the poor thing sleep," said Lavinia softly.
  24. "No no Bo...that fawn has enough troubles without you hangin' on it..." said Lavinia softly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.