Dukes Talkshow

LoriDavenport

*WE DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE DUKES OF HAZZARD. though we could always dream...*

Yep you read the title right the Dukes on a talkshow... Our host tonight .....because shes mean and wont let me take Luke home...Bo Duke 01.... you big meanie... *sniffles*

Anyone can participate doesnt matter who, the questions can be as crazy and whacky as you'd like them to be! So ask away!

Just post your question to any character on the show and they'll try to answer it.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Bo here.

We were asleep that time with the Genie because those guys we stopped t'help put a dang sleeping gas tank underneath the driving seat o'the general...knocked us out in a new york minute...dang polecat Hughie Hogg...and Luke gets hid on the head most of the time cause its so big it gets in the way don't it Luke...

*looks to Luke with a grin*

(I hope this is ok me answering for Bo Lori. If not tell me and i'll delete)

Hey, Bo here.

We were asleep that time with the Genie because those guys we stopped t'help put a dang sleeping gas tank underneath the driving seat o'the general...knocked us out in a new york minute...dang polecat Hughie Hogg...and Luke gets hid on the head most of the time cause its so big it gets in the way don't it Luke...

*looks to Luke with a grin*

(I hope this is ok me answering for Bo Lori. If not tell me and i'll delete)

One buring question where was double zero during the episodes I only seen it during the first reunion movie?

Ah...Double Zero is the only car ever t'beat General Lee in an' overland race...we first raced Double Zero before we even started airin' the show, it was just after General Lee's First Birthday, no only did Double Zero cheat but I wasn't so great at the overland racin' then...I was still a rookie behind the steering wheel of a race car. Luke soon fixed that pretty quick though, taught me a lot an' so did Uncle Jesse and as you saw, we whooped the Double Zero fair an' square in the end.

Shoot I ain't really sure...I mean we had them fake marry once in one of the seasons an' they nearly married in the Reunion movie...thing is I don't think Daisy loves him...see they're really good friends now an' marryin' might make it a might awkward...but then this is Hazzard...anythin' can happen I suppose..

Okay then, does Enos like City woman from Ohio then?

Luke here ya'll.... I'll try answerin some questions too....long as you keep Lori and that danged rope away from me! *glares at Lori who looks sooo innocent*

Well Julie its hard to say if those two youngins will ever get married or not....they could more than likely..they do have a genuine affection for one another...

Good Answer, but what Luke and Bo will they ever settle down and get married ever.

*sits back in his chair a little*

To answer your earlier question, I near settled down properly with Diane Benson from the Carnival of Thrills...and Luke very near settled down with Candy Dix...so yeah, if the right woman comes along then its possible we could settle down I suppose.

Generally I go for any woman whose pretty, got long legs an' has a bit of meat on her unlike Luke who likes to date cranes...but she's gotta have a strong personality, be sweet an' carin' an' obviously know how t'cook cause I don't...oh an' that won't nag an' mind me racin'...