Everything posted by RogerDuke
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Which of these were on the show? Black Cherry Lane or Sycamore Road Stinkwater County or Sweetwater County Hank Duke or Benjamin Duke
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Paris France
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Paris France (I like that Terry Clark song "I want to do it all" and Paris is mentioned in it. I think Linda Rondstant did "Poor poor pitiful me". Hey B.L., did Terry Clark do a version of it?)
-
Floor plan for Jesse's house?
Sorry Emy, I didn't mean to cause confusion. I was just creating a hypothetical situation to make a point. I doubt the bathroom was shown on that episode. To rephrase the point, remember that mapmaking (or floor plan making) is supposed to be fun. Due to the inconsistencies, you'd drive yourself crazy if you tried to be 100% accurate. It's simply not possible. I'm sure everybody's heard the saying "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". Well I have another famous saying "When the writers of the The Dukes of Hazzard give you inconsistencies, be flexible and creative when making a map" (Okay maybe it's not that famous but it should be..LOL)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Update on Harry 2-16-09
Thanks !1976. Make sure you tell him that everybody here in Hazzard County is behind their favorite Hazzardite. We're thinking of him.
-
Word Association
cry (peeling onions)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Update on Harry 2-16-09
Anybody have any updates?
-
Word Association
potato chips
-
dukesfest 2009?
Welcome to the HazzardNet BucShot. Good Luck with that CD.
-
Floor plan for Jesse's house?
I haven't paid a lot of attention to the floor plan but I'm sure it's just like making a Hazzard County road map. Since there are so many inconsistencies, you reach a point where you just decide to do the best with what you know and deal with the inconsistencies by making it the way you want to make it. For example, let's just say that "Strange Visitor to Hazzard" was your LEAST liked episode and the bathroom was large but on your favorite episode you noticed the bathroom was small, then give the Dukes a small bathroom.
-
Boar's Nest Bears
LOL...I think Daisy did that on purpose because she's trying to pad her post numbers to get to 5,000 before she sees John again.
-
Duke or Dupe
300!!!....in a row correct!!! *FIREWORKS EXPLODE* *MORE FIREWORKS EXPLODE* *EVEN MORE FIREWORKS EXPLODE* Hey, you can't blame me for going to all this hard work to organize this spectacular fireworks display. Daisy deserves one round of fireworks for every 100 in a row she's gotten correct on Duke or Dupe. This is an unbelievable accomplishment. Anybody who doesn't realize how tough this would be needs to scroll back to the beginning of the creation of this thread and follow it post for post and keep track of how you would do. What Daisy has done here is mind-boggling. Of course there are other folks on the HazzardNet who love the Dukes of Hazzard as much as Daisy...but none of them have even come close to demonstrating the COMBINATION of knowledge, willingness to participate, amazing memory and (in a few cases) good luck as DaisyMaeDuke. Congratulations on getting 300 Duke or Dupes IN A ROW correct Daisy. You have my deepest respect for this historic achievement. I can't imagine how tough it was. Now get back to work. On second thought, I'll give you some time off to celebrate. Looking back, I see Daisy's streak began in January of 2008. Wow, that's a year and 5 months of correct answers on a thread that has been very active. At the time, I posted that Daisy would have a tough time breaking the record of 41 in a row correct!!
- Word Association
-
Name that episode!
Daisy and Lizzy both got it right. Description: Cooter thinks he caused an accident so he sells the garage to Boss and gives the money to Petey Willis, the race car driver who was hospitalized.
-
Boar's Nest Bears
Season six episode five
-
wow i learned something today and i was thinkin bout it. . . .
I don't really know anything about it since it was before my time but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in here... Dukes without Waylon? That would be like NASCAR without tires.
- Word Association
-
Name that episode!
Right again Daisy. Description: Rosco thinks he's a real magician. Now if he could just figure out what he did with Boss.
- Word Association
- Moonrunners(1975)and Thunder Road