Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Musical Chairs
Thank God and Greyhound She's Gone (I'm not sure what old country singer sang it but it really is a song title)
- Word Association
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
texasdaisy, B.L. and GeneralLeeGirl got it right. Chief Lacey is the top lawman in Springville County. Like Hazzard County (and town) Springville is not just the county name, but the town name as well. The sleeve the DVD set comes in, incorrectly calls it Springfield. In "The Ghost of the General Lee" Chief Lacey is the top lawman in Sweetwater County. I'm pretty sure they're two different actors. Can anybody back me up on that? I'm impressed the three of you got that one. By the way, Emittt "Hammerhead" Ragsdale is the Sheriff of Choctaw County. He was on "Money To Burn", the (season 1) episode after "Deputy Dukes". Just for fun, here's another toughie. Who told Boss he was going to die on "The Late J.D. Hogg?" A) Daisy dressed as a nurse for a church play Hughie Hogg C) Doc Appleby D) Doc Petticord E) Doc Carney
- Word Association
-
Musical Chairs
"Leaving Lousiana IN the Broad Daylight" (The Oak Ridge Boys sang it on "State of the County")
-
Duke or Dupe
B.L. and daisyxenos got two right. Berle's Auto Body is up by Artie Bender's place. Which of these were on the show? Jimmy "Harley" Hudson or Hector Farley Elk Creek Falls or Meadow Falls (episode names) "Hogg Heaven" or "To Catch a Duke"
-
Musical Chairs
When A Boy Like Me Meets a Girl Like You (Elvis) (Hey, RG01, I love that song my Loretta and Conway. Just hearing the title made me smile)
-
Name that episode!
texasdaisy, daisyxenos, Redneck girl and GeneralLeeGirl got it right. Dolly Parton's real-life sister tries to get a mean feller busted out of jail.....but not because she likes him.....she wants revenge.
-
Musical Chairs
A Good Hearted Woman (Waylon)
-
Coy and Vance
Happy Birthday cousin Vance!! (Christopher Mayer....Feb 21)
-
Musical Chairs
The Last Fallen Hero (Charlie Daniels)
-
favoite boss quotes
That's one of the many things I love about Rosco and Boss. They could say something that wouldn't be funny if anybody else said it but when they say it, it's hilarious. Of course, a lot of that is just plain old acting talent and those two guys were overflowing with it.
-
Arrest Brian Coltrane!
This thread requires much too much thinking for my simple mind. I hear the "word association" thread is nice this time of year.
-
Musical Chairs
I Believe in You (Don Williams)
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
B.L., texasdaisy and Lizzy got it right. This is getting ridiculus. I'm embarressed that I can't find a question you folks can't get right. On the other hand, it's awesome we have such smart Dukes fans here. But, I feel challenged to come up with one that nobody knows so they're not going to get any easier. From season 2, what is the last name of the Police Chief of Sweetwater County? *dances a happy dance knowing nobody will get this one*
-
Musical Chairs
Do You Believe in Life After Love? (Cher)
-
Word Association
Oak Ridge Boys
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Valentine's
-
Duke or Dupe
texasdaisy and B.L. got them right. Which of these were on the show? Foster McClatchy or Henstep McCullum Berle's Auto Body and Paint OR Chester's Towing and Salvage (episode names) Witness for the Persecution or Hazzard Justice
-
CMT Cribs
Thanks for posting that Daisy. ......but it's not like we haven't seen the Duke farm before. Of course Rosco's house was only on once in seven years. I'm surprised his Mama is going to let all those camera people in there. LOL
-
Word Association
fudge (some folks have never heard of goat's milk fudge....if not, they need to enroll in redneck school)
-
General Lee Glasgow Style
Awesome rheywood!!!!! Sure it's no '69 Charger but it's a great tribute to the greatest show to ever exist. Anybody who would put that much work into a project like this is okay in our book. It sure put a smile on my face. We hope to hear updates on your European tour. By the way, I wouldn't recommend jumping any creeks with your General.
-
Name that episode!
Nice job texasdaisy. Bo leaves for a boar hunting trip but is interuppted by a couple men claiming to be related to him.